Stay friends or become more?

So some history, i've known this girl for almost 4 years. For the first year we were pretty close and hung out a lot and got to know each other a lot.

I soon transferred to another Uni and we kind of lost touch/contact. we're both single

So anyway a week ago i invited her to this haunted house thing i got tickets for. I also made it clear it wasnt a date. Nothing happened, it was dark and bumpy in there and wasnt frightening. For 2 hours inside and outside of the haunted house we got slightly more intimate than we ever did in the past. But nothing of the holding hands/kissing sort.

She's the only girl I've ever been with that knows how to make me laugh, and i do one hell of a job doing the same/busting on her. any time we hang out we always have fun.

So Halloween night, I got a surprise call from her. she was wondering what i was up to, that if I went to the parade. She said she had a good time at the haunted house. Invited me to some paintball event that i agreed to half a month later.

We do have a strong connection/trust. I can imagine being in a relationship with her. But im still young, sometimes i debate whether I should go through a bunch of bad apples before finding a nice apple in life. Or if i should just jump into a relationship with someone im comfortable with and bask in the ease of being a couple and have someone to share my life with (if not permanent then at least temporary). Also I run the risk of destroying the friendship if anything goes wrong.

What do you guys think?

• Author
You have to go for it. How would you feel if a week from now you found out that she was dating some guy?

I think I would be ok with it. But then I know she's not the type that randomly finds some guy to date/ have a bf.

I suppose I can go either way, i mean im still young and there are plenty of fish in the sea.

I can be using her to fill my loneliness, I've been out of a relationship for quite some time now, but would it be so bad?