A No Contact Forum?

what do you think about loveshack having a forum or sub-forum completely devoted to No Contact, like the other sections on Family, addiction etc.

There just seems to be so much on the site about No Contact and it pops up in all the forums, I thought it would be helpful to those in NC dire straits to be able to access it all in the one place?? I think it would be a hit.

Relationships are so multidimensional that it would not be practical to have a forum for every unique aspect.

There are a lot of posts about no contact, a great many of them repetitive in nature due to new members and guests stopping by from various search engines. It is most appropriate to put these types of threads in the dating or divorce categories, whichever fits best. That's what's happening now and we seem to be covering the subject well.

Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't subjects that are so unrelated to our categories now that we wouldn't consider new ones.

Thank you for your suggestion and the directors will reassess the subject from time to time.

If a forum is strictly for NO CONTACT. I imagine that it would be a waste--I mean if we are NO CONTACTING correctly, we woudl have nothing to post.

If a forum is strictly for NO CONTACT. I imagine that it would be a waste--I mean if we are NO CONTACTING correctly, we woudl have nothing to post.

I have to agree...

Well... mostly from what I have witnessed a No Contact forum would be a forum full of people practicing contact but calling it no contact..

So really the forum should be named " No Contact but I called them anyway..But I'm still doing No Contact "

Either way I agree with Tony that the number of facets of a relationship would make it too difficult

• Author

i was thinking its more like a support group for those doing no contact to get support from people who have survived no contact and have lived to tell the tale. Those foirst few days are agony! I think it would be like a forum of encouragement.