Don't understand why?????

So my ex emails me last week that she wants to bring back my engagement ring and my ez-pass. I don't reply. The next day she emails again and says she wont bring them to my work or anything unless I tell her where to leave them. I don't want the RING..... UGH... Anyway I don't respond to either email. On Friday night she puts up an away message that says she is going to the club I go to. What the hell? She never goes there and I know her friends tell her they see me there. I almost didn't go as I thought she was going to create a scene. So I was expecting her to confront me and give me my stuff.

Here is why I am posting. She never even said hi or tried to talk to me. What the hell? I know this was a head game but why would she have done this? What did she prove or try to accomplish. I was cool and didn't bother her and it was just weird. Anyone have any kind of comment?

Well it sounds to me that since you didn't respond to her emails or messages, she thinks you aren't willing to talk to her. She probably went to "your" club to see how you would react to you--she has put the "ring" situation in your court. If you really want it to be over, just email her either that you don't want the ring...it was a gift for her to do as she pleases with....blah blah blah, OR tell her where she can drop it off--or have a friend go pick it up. I'm sorry you're going through this!

• Author

I have told her it was from the heart and it was her's no matter what. In an email several weeks ago I told her that if she was going to sell it or hock it to please let me know as it meant the world to me and rather than have her do that I would give her the money for it. I really do not want it back. She has my heart and I am just hurting. I thought she came to the club to give it back but NOPE. I am avoiding her and I even changed my cell #. I miss her with all my heart but I can't make her love me back. She will wake up someday and realize what she lost and I will hopefully be moved on.

I am a really good guy. I know I did some not so great things but I loved/love her and she wasn't perfect either. I can only wish her the best and continue NC.