2 brothers , one me

So here's the thing. I know two brothers. They attend my youth club. They are aged 23 and 19 respectively. I am 18. We are all involved in youth activities and the like. From the time I knew these boys, it was the older one that was more open and talkative. I was only around 16 years old when i first began my biggest crush. On him. He was 5 years older then me but that never really crossed my mind at that point. He drives a hot car and dresses well. he was fun, down to earth etc. So for the last 2 years we've been having a simply flirty relationship, the occasional stares, wink and playfight but nothing more than that. When I turned 18 this year, i noticed his actions becoming a tad stronger without him concealing his intentions. I’d find him staring at me in a crowd yet he’d ignore me in front of his friends. A pinch on the shoulder, long talks etc. But always when we were alone. I simply dismissed him as something fun to look forward to at youth club while I went ahead, went on dates with others outside yet all the while wondering if maybe there was something to this. But it was simply that. Just plain flirting and a bit of a joke around. I think .

All along his younger brother has been getting closer to me. Ever the faithful sidekick to his brother he never really spoke except for the occasional smile and nod when his brother was teasing or flirting with me but he was nice and I now think of him as a decent bloke. But when he was alone with me he’d do the same thing his brother did. Playful teasing and innocent insults that would get me angry yet smiling nevertheless. So those two always had me confused. Was the younger one simply being nice to me letting his brother do all the flirting? Or was I missing out on important signals while getting caught up with the older, more ‘successful’ older brother??

Anyway last week the older one brought his ‘girlfriend’ to youth club. Yes his girlfriend! And he was only flirting with me like um last week?? That hit me hard and I was angry. And the nerve he had to glance at me like he usually does just made me so mad.

Anyway, lately I’ve realized I was simply caught up with the idea of an older guy having an interest in me. Lately I’ve been having more in depth convos with the younger one. And I realized he asked questions ABOUT me, and he cared for the answer whereas his brother I guess simply wanted to satisfy his flirting urges, have a bit of a laugh and then leave me hanging. Not that he wasn’t nice, he was heaps of fun but he has the signs of a player. His brother is more the silent shy type but awesome nonetheless.

I always tell my friends I’m over the older one and seeing that chick on his arm would have helped yet its made me go even crazier. And having the younger brother interested in me at this point isn’t helping one lil bit. I’m afraid I have feelings for both of them. I do not know what to do. Or maybe I just enjoy the occasional flirt? I do not know.

Help please.

doesnt sound as if u need any advice. u've seemed to have figured all this out on your own. such an intelligent girl. most 18 year olds wouldnt have cought on so quick. only speaking on behalf of someone thats been there done that. i'm 31 years old and know what its like to be young. everything seems so confusing at that age. the guessing. the wanting the wrong things. not knowing who u are yet. the picture gets clearer as the years move on, and the more you experience, the wiser u get. the fact of you pointing out the older brothers "hot" car seemed like you were chasing for the wrong reasons. where as his younger brother seems to be more reserved and more of a successful option. and think, he's of the same age group. give it a whirl, your young. u've got alot to experience yet so make the best of it, and always think hard about your options in life.

good job.