Serious relationship is back....

Hi. The man I love are back together again after a 4 month breakup. He knows that I dated a man(and was intimate with him) for two months during the breakup and is OK with that, after some long heart to heart converasations.

I am embarassed about this fact: The man I dated during that two months was VERY interested in me, in fact declared that he wanted to marry me. Obviously we were never engaged, etc., but everytime we went somewhere in public, he would kind of insinuate to different people how in love he was with me and wouold marry me down the roade. Eventually I became very uncomfortable with this behavior since my feelings were not in that direction, and we had only known eachother for a very short while.

My question is: Since my boyfriend and I have resolved my dating issue, I don't feel like i need to bring up the fact that this other guy thought it was serious do I? I don't want my boyfriend to think that it was, when it wasn't.....

But I'm afraid someone out there will say something to him to the effect that they thought I was dating someone seriously while we were broken up......when that was not the case.

I thought if it ever came up that I would say that is one of the reasons I broke up with that guy, because he was out of touch with reality.

I would love feedback on this please!

You should have already gone over this issue with your guy. If he accepted the fact that you slept with this temp while the two of you were broken up, he surely would understand that he was far more serious about you than you were about the relationship.

I think you ought to just tell your guy now and then drop it. Hey, once you told him you were sleeping with this temp while the two of you were broken up, anything else you told him would have been a piece of cake.

Now, I hate to burst your bubble but don't count on your boyfriend forgetting about your sexual encounters during his absence. Maybe he acted like it was OK when the two of you talked, but...trust me...it's bothering the hell out of him now. You haven't heard the last of it and there are probably a few more talks you'll need to have.

He'll never forget it either. Why do people find it necessary to tell other people who they have sex with? If you break up with somebody, it's none of their business what you do while you have no commitment to them. Sex is a very personal thing between the participants and NOBODY else!!!

I do wish you luck with all this.

Its not worth the worry. You did not have mutual feelings for this other guy. If it becomes known to your b/f that you were seeing, sleeping or that the guy introduced you to the world as his fiance he would have no right to be upset.

Its not any of his business to know what you did or whom you did it with while you two were separated. You need to forget about the last guy you dated. I don't think its anything serious your b/f needs to know about. You were not planning on marring the guy. You were just dating. What ever your b/f hears he will come to you for answers. So in the mean time leave secrets alone. Its best not to tell your b/f every intimate secret about yourself. Keep what ever is private to yourself.