girlfriend left me after two years

my g/f of nearly 2 years recently broke up with me a week or two after she went to college. she told me she needed to be independent and she needs to be on her own and she just doesnt want a boyfriend.. she cried to me while she was breaking up with me...telling me how much she loves me but she cant be with me.. she tells me that shes smokin weed more often and she had never done it before, and she gets drunk on the weekends like every weekend. i feel like shes gettin herself into trouble and she totally forgot about me and what we had. and i know it sounds clichey but it wasnt a bs relationship we were soooooo close like one person. i really miss her terribly and she calls me like every other day but i dont pick up i call her a day later. she called me recently drunk telling me how much she misses me and how much she loves me.. i dont know what to do to gether back ...or shoul di just forget about her.. im terribly angry at her i feel she ruined my life im going to therapy soon and i feel like she really messed me up....as she knows leaving me would be my worst nightmare. i dont know what to do to get her back or what to do to let go of her i really need help!!!! please help!!!!

I went through the same exact thing recently except my ex started dating another man. I know this is tough but believe me the best thing you can do is tell her how you feel agree with her decision and cut all contact. Avoid groveling to her and letting those hurts feelings come out on her that will only push her away. Take some time to yourself, date others, lift weights, party. Just have fun with your boys and if she comes around thats great. If not you will meet someone better. Live and learn my friend. If you want her back do not grovel or anything like that but you could tell her how you feel once so she knows and then cut contact. Thats my advice. Good luck man I feel for you.