Office Drama Queen

You should have called a meeting with her in the parking lot after work. ;)

I would have - but she was built like a brick sh*thouse...

I would have - but she was built like a brick sh*thouse...

Even brick walls with intense kicking and pushing DO come down :)

Even brick walls with intense kicking and pushing DO come down :)

:laugh: Perhaps I should have instructed a surveyor to look her over and identify any areas of weakness and dry rot, before commencing on a strategic campaign of destruction with an enormous steel demolition ball.

:laugh: Perhaps I should have instructed a surveyor to look her over and identify any areas of weakness and dry rot, before commencing on a strategic campaign of destruction with an enormous steel demolition ball.

And of course add a few sticks of dynomite in weak areas so you can BLOW it to bits lest they are unable to take her down all the way :lmao:

you can BLOW it to bits...

Although it wouldn't have surprised me at all to discover that that particular girl had the necessary equipment, the idea of blowing her to bits wouldn't be an appealing one.... :p

• Author
but if ever you'd had your fill and decided to snap back at her, she'd come over all fragile, burst into tears.

Same here. She can yell and be rude to anyone at work, and we are just supposed to take it.

So, once I mentioned sternly, yet politely, that she can be intimidating and people may not want to approach her cause of that reason. She ran to my boss crying and as fast as her feet could take her, stating that I just called her a 'wicked bitch'.

:rolleyes: Wha?? :rolleyes:

So, once I mentioned sternly, yet politely, that she can be intimidating and people may not want to approach her cause of that reason. She ran to my boss crying and as fast as her feet could take her, stating that I just called her a 'wicked bitch'.

:rolleyes: Wha?? :rolleyes:

I'm just sorry you didn't chase after her and deliver a flying kick to her backside so that she landed in your boss's office even faster. If I were your boss and I saw something like that happening, I'd give you a promotion on the spot for brightening up my day.

• Author
I'm just sorry you didn't chase after her and deliver a flying kick to her backside so that she landed in your boss's office even faster. If I were your boss and I saw something like that happening, I'd give you a promotion on the spot for brightening up my day.

I've just learned to avoid her at all costs. Like, going into the building a different way, or shutting my office door when she is socializing with other coworkers in the hall.

I resent the fact that I need to be friends with this woman just cause I work with her. I have to fake smile and pretend to like her. I feel so fake.

I was just in a room with two girls. One I know quite well, and the other is her friend (she had been quietly working away on a project by herself whilst the two of us were casually talking).

It's the first time her friend had seen me. After working on something for 10 minutes (that's all the exposure she has had to me - passive eavesdropping, basically), she asked her friend (the one I know) for her opinion. I went to have a look and she said that my opinion was not welcome.

I asked why. Because I am "brutally honest" she says. Huh?

I keep grilling her and it turns into "mean" - more grilling and it becomes "evil"...so much for a woman's intuition.

My boss taught me this one job saving technique :

If anyone ever hits you at work , fall the ground immediately and begin moaning " Oh my head" : Stay on the ground. She won't be looking so innocent now that she cold cocked you to the ground :):lmao:

• Author
I was just in a room with two girls. One I know quite well, and the other is her friend (she had been quietly working away on a project by herself whilst the two of us were casually talking).

It's the first time her friend had seen me. After working on something for 10 minutes (that's all the exposure she has had to me - passive eavesdropping, basically), she asked her friend (the one I know) for her opinion. I went to have a look and she said that my opinion was not welcome.

I asked why. Because I am "brutally honest" she says. Huh?

I keep grilling her and it turns into "mean" - more grilling and it becomes "evil"...so much for a woman's intuition.

She called you mean & evil?? How professional is that??

• Author
My boss taught me this one job saving technique :

If anyone ever hits you at work , fall the ground immediately and begin moaning " Oh my head" : Stay on the ground. She won't be looking so innocent now that she cold cocked you to the ground :):lmao:

Haha! Good advice, Mary3!! I'll have to try that one.

She don't look too innocent around our office. No one can stand her temper-tantrums and crying fits. But, everyone puts up with her and chalks it up to .. 'oh, that's just her for ya".

I think people should be responsible for their behavior.

She called you mean & evil?? How professional is that??

You have to understand that we're talking young girls. And I'm not in a position of any authority - so she can slag me off as much as she wants.

• Author
You have to understand that we're talking young girls. And I'm not in a position of any authority - so she can slag me off as much as she wants.

Yea, can't really reason with young girls too much. Not mature enough for that. I would just go out of my way to pay NO attention to her at all...it will probably bother eventually.

Haha! Good advice, Mary3!! I'll have to try that one.

She don't look too innocent around our office. No one can stand her temper-tantrums and crying fits. But, everyone puts up with her and chalks it up to .. 'oh, that's just her for ya".

I think people should be responsible for their behavior.

Is this the same woman who is stealing and your boss pretty much wanted to overlook it when you brought it to his attention?? :confused:

• Author
Is this the same woman who is stealing and your boss pretty much wanted to overlook it when you brought it to his attention?? :confused:

Nope. Different woman.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

For two hours straight this morning, the office drama queen yelled *with* profanity at my boss in his office this morning. She threatened to walk out again. She has half her stuff packed up and her husband is here helping her. Give me a break.

She is jealous of a new coworker we hired recently. Mrs. Drama made the comment to her the other day that it must be nice to be cute and blonde. She will likely get her way more with the boss.

My boss gave the new girl a new assignment yesterday that was handed down from Mrs. Drama. I wonder why?? Geez.

But, now all heck is breaking loose.

My boss won't allow Mrs. Drama to quit. He has no one to replace her right now. No one else can do her job. So...looks like he talked her into staying. UGH!

I don't respect her & I can't friggin' stand her! I am tired of working around this woman. I am tired of fake-liking her. Do I spend my energy ignoring her? How immature of me.

I just needed a place to rant. Thanks guys.

For two hours straight this morning, the office drama queen yelled *with* profanity at my boss in his office this morning. She threatened to walk out again. She has half her stuff packed up and her husband is here helping her. Give me a break.

She is jealous of a new coworker we hired recently. Mrs. Drama made the comment to her the other day that it must be nice to be cute and blonde. She will likely get her way more with the boss.

My boss gave the new girl a new assignment yesterday that was handed down from Mrs. Drama. I wonder why?? Geez.

But, now all heck is breaking loose.

My boss won't allow Mrs. Drama to quit. He has no one to replace her right now. No one else can do her job. So...looks like he talked her into staying. UGH!

I don't respect her & I can't friggin' stand her! I am tired of working around this woman. I am tired of fake-liking her. Do I spend my energy ignoring her? How immature of me.

Thanks guys.

YOU Should be soooo LUCKY if the Drama Queen walks out ! :p lol

• Author
YOU Should be soooo LUCKY if the Drama Queen walks out ! :p lol

Mary3, I would dance naked in the halls if she did!

My boss let me read her nasty emails all day that she was flaming to him. They were full of rude and immature remarks!

My boss doesn't see her staying around too long. She told him that she can't work with people who hate her. *sigh*

Wonder why we do!

Your boss needs to grow a set and accept responsibility for his position.

Everybody is replaceable.. including the bosses and companies go on just fine by firing loudmouth rude disrespectfully people that cost the company money instead of saving them money.

Maybe you should explain to him how much her rant has cost the company in wages and lost production as well as loss of harmony.

If I were him I wouldn't let her quit.. she would be fired

Mary3, I would dance naked in the halls if she did!

My boss let me read her nasty emails all day that she was flaming to him. They were full of rude and immature remarks!

My boss doesn't see her staying around too long. She told him that she can't work with people who hate her. *sigh*

Wonder why we do!

We also have a serious Drama Queen who uses HR like a revolving door. Bitterly complaining about everything in life when she has so much to be greatful for : A good husband , new home, grandkids, all the toys in life but she is a miserable bit** when so many have far less ...She tries to control and manipulate everything but our new Supervisor took everything away from her and now she has cried 6 times because he is taking over from her previous dominating ways......

• Author
Your boss needs to grow a set and accept responsibility for his position.

Everybody is replaceable.. including the bosses and companies go on just fine by firing loudmouth rude disrespectfully people that cost the company money instead of saving them money.

I honestly don't know why he didn't tell her to go to hell today. He just keeps telling me he has no one else lined up. We work under strict deadlines, and if she would have left today...we would have been screwed!

I told him months ago that she was gonna pull this crap.

Maybe you should explain to him how much her rant has cost the company in wages and lost production as well as loss of harmony.

If I were him I wouldn't let her quit.. she would be fired

I don't know why he keeps her on and isn't actively searching for a replacement. :confused: I bet he will now. He just keeps kissing her ass to keep her on.

That woman is crazy! No. I mean it.