1 Or 2 Or 3 Or 4?

Okay. So. Here's my problem. There's a few different guys in my life that I just can't get off my mind.

Guy 1- We had a little summer fling during summer school 2 years ago. Then, it died out, and I barely saw him last year (but still kind of liked him), and now I have a class with him, and I will always have some feelings for this boy. We are like perfect for each other, everyone always thinks we should date, but nothing ever happens. He seems to go for younger, more immature girls for some reason (and hes older than me)

Guy 2- I've known him for 3 months. He is not my type at all, and I'm not his either. He has a girlfriend that lives 3 hours away (no idea how serious it is). He's the kind of person that doesn't treat people the best. He's not really mean, he's just not overly nice. Except to me. He's so good to me. He flirts with me everyday. He asked me to go see saw 3 with him when it comes out. He will compliment me daily (like "I like your hair today, it looks pretty"). Problem-- He came to school high yesterday. He's in the punk/into-their-music crowd, and they smoked before our pep assembly. I don't really care if you smoke, but I don't like it when its around me. So it just really turned me off. Plus I know my friends won't accept that.

Guy 3- This boy lives 3 hours away. His best friend lived here during the summer (he doesn't now), so he'd come visit me all the time, because he had a place to stay. I liked him so much, but I always felt like he was hiding something. And I got mad at him about something he did, and we slowly stopped talking, and then I found out he really didn't do it (I never confronted him about it, just acted more coldly toward him) so I texted him saying whats up, and he never responded. I miss him a lot

Guy 4-Met him at the beginning of the school year. He's the sweetest smartest guy I know. We are just friends, but I have such a puppy crush on him. We only talk online and briefly during the day, but he is just so interesting. BUT he's into drugs too. but He doesn't come to school high. So I really don't mind it

I don't know what to do with these 4. I don't know who I should like or who I should forget about. What do you guys think?