:(. he cheated on me.

This happened last weekend, when my be went to his brother's house without me.. it was supposedly my bf, his brother, their friend and his friend (a girl).. well he didn't tell me until I questioned it out of him.. he had slept with a stranger, needless without PROTECTiON! and he claimed he was drunk.. and didn't know what he was doing.. and he's really sorry about it.. I don't know how I can ever trust him like the way I did before. :(. I truely, want to be with him; I love him.. but how can i be with someone who broke my trust??

Sincerely, brokenhearted. :(

I don't know how I can ever trust him like the way I did before. :(. I truely, want to be with him; I love him.. but how can i be with someone who broke my trust??

Sincerely, brokenhearted. :(

You never will trust him like before, once it is broken it is never the same. The fact that he was drunk does not really make a difference.

How long have you guys been together?

If you're 18 I'd say just walk away. You're young and you'll no doubt have many more relationships in your life.

Gaining back trust after something like this is almost impossible, and something usually only tried by those married for many years with children. In those cases it may be worth fighting for, for the sake of a long loved partner.

I got news for ya, if he was that drunk to not know what he was doing he could not have gotten an erection to have sex with the stranger.

This sounds like another case of "accidental intercourse" :rolleyes:

Yeah you're right, he wasn't that drunk. However he did tell you about it and he didn't have to. It's always going to be in the back of your mind that he is capable of cheating. There are so many other men to meet since you are so young. I would get started on meeting them.

he had slept with a stranger, needless without PROTECTiON! and he claimed he was drunk.. and didn't know what he was doing.. and he's really sorry about it..

I love his excuses. But they're old, really. And he's crazy going sun-tanning without his sun-tanning lotion.

Lala18,

Seriously, I would just leave him, your young, he took the chance of getting a desease and giving it to you on top of that, and this girl is defiently kinda slutty.

Whats the point of spending your time worrying about what he willdo next. You deserve to be happy, not worry about someone who can't handle themsleve and has no respect for someone who cares about him.

CrushedOrgans
I got news for ya, if he was that drunk to not know what he was doing he could not have gotten an erection to have sex with the stranger.

that actually isn't entirely true.

LaLa18, are you in LaLa land! Do what other's have done, go screw his brothers friend's friend, a stranger like he did and then leave him, this way you both depart on even turf. Then head east and go to college. Simple fix, but you have to be strong to do it. Love at your age is a learning experience and as the say live and learn. Be strong and don't loose your footing, seal it with a kiss and move on swiftly. Later, HL

I hate the "Oh but I was drunk excuses". If it was your very first time ever drinking, then maybe it could be to some extend forgivable, but if you already know how much of alcoholic beverages your body can and cannot tolerate then you're old enough to not drink to get sooo wasted that you do stupid things.

The the poster, go find yourself a guy that knows how to control himself, even when alcohol is presented. Throw this one out the streets.

• Author

I guess I am still you and naive.. i think that I CAN get over it.. i know that i want too. now that I know he is capable of something like that... i'll just be on the look-out. and maybe... just maybe there's a chance he'll gain my trust...

FYi: i'm 19, but still youngin. :).

my family LOVES him. we've been together for 1yr and almost 9 months, this upcoming November.. its my FIRST and longest relationship. I know it might not be smart of me.. but I still want him back...

thank you eveeryone for there opinions/advice! i really appreciate it!!

Flyin in Clouds

Don't buy the excuse that he was so drunk he didn't know what he was doing.

a4a is right and crushed is wrong.

If he was too drunk to know what he was doing, he would have been passed out, not sticking his .... in some girl. He knew what he was doing at the time. Being drunk doesn't mean you totally loose all your brain function, unless you pass out, in which case a guy isn't going to be able to do it... A passed out woman can be raped though.

The thing is he's more likely to do this again than someone that hasn't cheated. He may never do this again, but don't be surprised if he does.

Don't buy the excuse that he was so drunk he didn't know what he was doing.

a4a is right and crushed is wrong.

If he was too drunk to know what he was doing, he would have been passed out, not sticking his .... in some girl. He knew what he was doing at the time. Being drunk doesn't mean you totally loose all your brain function, unless you pass out, in which case a guy isn't going to be able to do it... A passed out woman can be raped though.

The thing is he's more likely to do this again than someone that hasn't cheated. He may never do this again, but don't be surprised if he does.

I actually agree with FiC, which is a first :).

lighthouse

this guy is a LOOOOOOSER. i know you love him, but you need to realize how wonderful you are and that you can love someone who DESERVES it just as much if not more!! let's hope your soon to be ex gets saddled with an unexpected surprise in 9 months.

Flyin in Clouds
I actually agree with FiC, which is a first :).

lighthouse

Well you can't be wrong all the time... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

One might have more respect for a cheater if they admitted it, took responsibilty, were sorrty etc. But when they make excuses like "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing"... well, that shows something about them. The excuse is just a continual of the deceit.

Flyin in Clouds
this guy is a LOOOOOOSER. i know you love him, but you need to realize how wonderful you are and that you can love someone who DESERVES it just as much if not more!! let's hope your soon to be ex gets saddled with an unexpected surprise in 9 months.

Uh, lets hope not. Why punish an innocent child for the sins of the father?

Well you can't be wrong all the time... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Touche :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I agree (that is twice now FiC - people might starting talking about us :rolleyes:) lets hope that there is no child that comes from this.