i ruin his life

annoyed

i've been with this guy and he wants to go out every weekend. i don't mind sometimes but he says that it is only one night a week so what is the big deal.

the big deal is i don't like the bar scene, he likes to have some beer and sing songs, me, i'd rather stay home where it is not smokie and where i am nice and warm and cozy.

i feel like i'm hampering his life style and he is hampering mine as well. but i also feel if it were not for our weekly outings i would never really get out of the house and do anything. he wont go out alone and i don't think it is right for one to go to the bar alone without your spouse and neither does he.

this is starting to stress me out cuz i dont like bars but it is only once a week but it seems where ever we go it is really cold there and so smokie i cant stand it and end up being miserable for the evening. i don't know what to do, maybe i should leave him so he can do what he wants without my being a pain in the keister? but i would be miserable without him and visa-versa so he says. but i donot know of any compromise here anyone else do you know?

There are plenty things you too can come up with. And without anyones help here. You can try watching the latest movie every couple of weeks or dinning at a favorite resteraunt. Take up new hobbies, like scuba diving, dancing, theater.

Your both enjoy the comfort of home and being cozy together. Everyone likes to get out and find something entertaining for a change. You could double date with friends, take up cosmic bowling, or check out the latest concerts coming to town.

Theres no reason to think about leaving your man. Unless a goodtime is to sit in front of the tube night after night.

Hes happy doing things at home with you, now you need to return the favor and go out with him. Let him know the bar scene is too intense for you and would like to do something more meaningfull to make memories.

i've been with this guy and he wants to go out every weekend. i don't mind sometimes but he says that it is only one night a week so what is the big deal. the big deal is i don't like the bar scene, he likes to have some beer and sing songs, me, i'd rather stay home where it is not smokie and where i am nice and warm and cozy. i feel like i'm hampering his life style and he is hampering mine as well. but i also feel if it were not for our weekly outings i would never really get out of the house and do anything. he wont go out alone and i don't think it is right for one to go to the bar alone without your spouse and neither does he. this is starting to stress me out cuz i dont like bars but it is only once a week but it seems where ever we go it is really cold there and so smokie i cant stand it and end up being miserable for the evening. i don't know what to do, maybe i should leave him so he can do what he wants without my being a pain in the keister? but i would be miserable without him and visa-versa so he says. but i donot know of any compromise here anyone else do you know?

You don't say how long you've been together, but if I were you, I'd rethink the compatibility here for the long term. If he likes to go to the bar from time to time and you don't, then that could be an issue. Can't he go with his friends? Can't the two of you go to dinner or a movie or do other things? Maybe you should also consider being a little more laid back about the "cold" and "smoke". Sounds like you like to sit curled up on your couch in a blanket watching TV. Doesn't sound like much of a life to me. You can meet some interesting people when you get out and also have some fun times. It worries me a little that you say you'd never go out except for your weekly outings with him to the bar. What kinds of things do you do with your friends? I don't know, but it doesn't sound to me like this is a match made in Heaven by any means...

i've been with this guy and he wants to go out every weekend. i don't mind sometimes but he says that it is only one night a week so what is the big deal. the big deal is i don't like the bar scene, he likes to have some beer and sing songs, me, i'd rather stay home where it is not smokie and where i am nice and warm and cozy. i feel like i'm hampering his life style and he is hampering mine as well. but i also feel if it were not for our weekly outings i would never really get out of the house and do anything. he wont go out alone and i don't think it is right for one to go to the bar alone without your spouse and neither does he. this is starting to stress me out cuz i dont like bars but it is only once a week but it seems where ever we go it is really cold there and so smokie i cant stand it and end up being miserable for the evening. i don't know what to do, maybe i should leave him so he can do what he wants without my being a pain in the keister? but i would be miserable without him and visa-versa so he says. but i donot know of any compromise here anyone else do you know?