Is this love?

Well i am new here, so hopefully you all will welcome me, I am not really sure how this works, but i need some input, not really advice, i would say. I am a full time college student, and have been dating this guy "jon" for about 6 months now. I cannot complain a bit. We have so many things in common, and I love spending time with him, we have a great relationship. I think we are sould mates, and I can see myself marrying him for sure. However, I want to know...Is it possible to love someone so much, and still get annoyed with them? When i spend more than several days with him, I get annoyed, and I have to be by myself, away from him, for at least a day. Is this bad, or unhealty? Sometimes I wonder, "if this is true love, wouldn't I always want to be with him"??? Can anyone relate, and tell me what is going on? Am I wrong for feeling this way?

Thanks for the help!!!!

I think it's normal for a person to need their space - however, do u think u'd be able to live together with him? is he capable of giving you the space u need? does he get hurt by the fact that u need it? can u peacefully spend some time apart, even if u'r under the same roof?

i think those are the Qns to consider...

-yes

Well i am new here, so hopefully you all will welcome me, I am not really sure how this works, but i need some input, not really advice, i would say. I am a full time college student, and have been dating this guy "jon" for about 6 months now. I cannot complain a bit. We have so many things in common, and I love spending time with him, we have a great relationship. I think we are sould mates, and I can see myself marrying him for sure. However, I want to know...Is it possible to love someone so much, and still get annoyed with them? When i spend more than several days with him, I get annoyed, and I have to be by myself, away from him, for at least a day. Is this bad, or unhealty? Sometimes I wonder, "if this is true love, wouldn't I always want to be with him"??? Can anyone relate, and tell me what is going on? Am I wrong for feeling this way? Thanks for the help!!!!

YOU ASK: "Is it possible to love someone so much, and still get annoyed with them?"

Absolutely. Anything's possible. Loving someone doesn't mean they have to be joined to you at the hip. Lovers should give each other ample space. If love is to last, it can't smother.

Kahlil Gibran, in "The Prophet," said it best when he spoke of marriage:

"Love one another, but make not a bond of love.

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.

Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,

Even as the strings of a lute are alone through they quiver with the same music.

"Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.

For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.

And stand together yet not too near together:

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow."

I suggest you get a copy of "The Prophet." It's been a best seller since 1923. A lot of your questions about love and life will be answered in that book.

I can identify closely with "The Prophet".

Alone time with out him stuck to you like a magnet is very necessary! During the time away from him, you later look foward to seeing each other. Rather than you both wearing each other down from clinging.

The answer to your question is yes, its absolutely required!

YOU ASK: "Is it possible to love someone so much, and still get annoyed with them?"

Absolutely. Anything's possible. Loving someone doesn't mean they have to be joined to you at the hip. Lovers should give each other ample space. If love is to last, it can't smother. Kahlil Gibran, in "The Prophet," said it best when he spoke of marriage: "Love one another, but make not a bond of love. Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone through they quiver with the same music. "Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together yet not too near together:

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow." I suggest you get a copy of "The Prophet." It's been a best seller since 1923. A lot of your questions about love and life will be answered in that book.

Brandy Wine

Its love when you CAN stay away from him. You dont have to spend all your time together to love him.

Well i am new here, so hopefully you all will welcome me, I am not really sure how this works, but i need some input, not really advice, i would say. I am a full time college student, and have been dating this guy "jon" for about 6 months now. I cannot complain a bit. We have so many things in common, and I love spending time with him, we have a great relationship. I think we are sould mates, and I can see myself marrying him for sure. However, I want to know...Is it possible to love someone so much, and still get annoyed with them? When i spend more than several days with him, I get annoyed, and I have to be by myself, away from him, for at least a day. Is this bad, or unhealty? Sometimes I wonder, "if this is true love, wouldn't I always want to be with him"??? Can anyone relate, and tell me what is going on? Am I wrong for feeling this way? Thanks for the help!!!!

Yes it is love but we can get annoyed with someone's habits and personality after being with the person for along time. I have been with my b/f for five years and I am still annoyed that he can find the tv remote control but he has a problem putting his clothes in the laundry hamper. Go figure I guess.

Plus it is nice to just go and do your own thing once and a while, like Dave and I are together all the time except when we are at work which is usually the only time that we are apart, but we will go out and have coffee with our separate friends or go out and supper with people or do whatever. Even though we love each very much couples can still have their own special times apart. Is that not what the saying is "Absense makes the heart grow fonder"...

And yes men can be annoying at times, but you gotta love them.(you can't shot them, there are laws against that)

Just kidding