this guy

anonymous

YOU ASK: " How long do you think i ought to wait around for him to break up with her."

That would be five months, nine days, seven hours and forty two minutes...approximately. You should still be in your early 20's at that time.

If he has not broken up with her by then, wait another year or two, after which you should consider seeking companionship from other than this man. You would then only be in your mid twenties.

You sense of timing is admirable.

...as long as it takes.

He's involved with someone else now. Respect that, but most importantly, respect yourself. Until that time comes, (or if at all) continue to live your life, have fun, and see other people. Don't get yourself too hung up on the *hope* that this guy will suddenly become available to you. Patience is a virtue. And what ever you do, don't create problems for this couple in your eagerness to 'hurry things along.'

Always remember..."what comes around goes around."

I like this guy, but he's got a girlfriend. How long do you think i ought to wait around for him to break up with her. We're still in our early 20's.

Why would you want to wait around for someone to break up.

Maybe someday they will. In the mean time be more together. Dont let your feelings for him become noticeable.

He's taken why wait around? Lifes a trip, take another journey!

I like this guy, but he's got a girlfriend. How long do you think i ought to wait around for him to break up with her. We're still in our early 20's.

I really like the guy, I've been with alot of guys and all, but man! he's the one. I've tried real hard to not let my emotions show, because I don't want to blow the whole thing. I'm willing to wait, I suppose unless I find something better.

Why would you want to wait around for someone to break up. Maybe someday they will. In the mean time be more together. Dont let your feelings for him become noticeable. He's taken why wait around? Lifes a trip, take another journey!