Thanks

Bill

About a month and a half ago I wrote in saying that my girlfriend (now ex) was telling me she just needed time. She was telling me that she needed time to herself. This was after she cheated on me and I almost broke with her, but didn't. You all told me to forget about her and move on. This was the best thing that has happened to me.

Oddly enough, I was browsing this page after Christmas, and saw an ad on the top of the screen for matchmaker.com. I decided to give it a shot. Well, most of the people on there never responded, and some were just weird. I did however get one response from a girl that lived about 5 miles away from me. We started talking and we had a lot in common. Then on Jan 2nd we met and we really matched. We ended up with her falling asleep in my arms (we were watching a movie at her house after I had taken her out to dinner). There was one small problem that we had to take care of though. She thought she was single, but her ex was coming home from the military, and he always comes back and assumes what he used to have. Well, she told him about me, and he was upset. After he came back, she was telling me she had to decide. Later, we went out and told me that she had left him. He had done some horrible mean things to her, so it would be dangerous for her to stay with him. He even told her that he was going to propose on valentines day, and this she really did not like, and she ended it fast. Now she is with me, and I am treating her really well. We've already been through so much. I am very very happy with her. Thank you for all your support that you have given me on the forum!

• Author

My past relationship was never like this one. I know that this girl and I are soul mates. We have so much in common, and we have fun doing anything together. I have promised her that I would take very good care of her, and I will. She is a lot more mature than my ex. She lives away from her parents, and she went to college for a semester, but is now taking a semester off because of family issues (her mom is dying [she just found out last week]). She is very happy that I am here to support her. I would never let her down. We are both 19, but both have futures. Currently i'm majoring in electrical engineering (end of 2nd year) and I have a 4.0. I will take very good care of her, she is a dream come true.

About a month and a half ago I wrote in saying that my girlfriend (now ex) was telling me she just needed time. She was telling me that she needed time to herself. This was after she cheated on me and I almost broke with her, but didn't. You all told me to forget about her and move on. This was the best thing that has happened to me.

Oddly enough, I was browsing this page after Christmas, and saw an ad on the top of the screen for matchmaker.com. I decided to give it a shot. Well, most of the people on there never responded, and some were just weird. I did however get one response from a girl that lived about 5 miles away from me. We started talking and we had a lot in common. Then on Jan 2nd we met and we really matched. We ended up with her falling asleep in my arms (we were watching a movie at her house after I had taken her out to dinner). There was one small problem that we had to take care of though. She thought she was single, but her ex was coming home from the military, and he always comes back and assumes what he used to have. Well, she told him about me, and he was upset. After he came back, she was telling me she had to decide. Later, we went out and told me that she had left him. He had done some horrible mean things to her, so it would be dangerous for her to stay with him. He even told her that he was going to propose on valentines day, and this she really did not like, and she ended it fast. Now she is with me, and I am treating her really well. We've already been through so much. I am very very happy with her. Thank you for all your support that you have given me on the forum!

That's great, although it's funny that she didn't make it very clear to her ex that it was over with him. But anyway the two of you are together now and that's good.

I wish you the best and also congratulations on the 4.O at school. Sounds more like Paulie's blood alcohol level than a GPA.

• Author

She made it clear to him, but he didn't accept it. I am glad that is all over now though. Thanks for your suppport.

That's great, although it's funny that she didn't make it very clear to her ex that it was over with him. But anyway the two of you are together now and that's good. I wish you the best and also congratulations on the 4.O at school. Sounds more like Paulie's blood alcohol level than a GPA.