how to get boy to like me

girl

there's a boy i like

he's flirty - with everyone, including me. latin guys are like that.

i gave him several chances to take me out - alone or in group - he never went through with them

does that mean the case is closed? he had excuses every time - once he had to finish a project. another time he was upset after a hard test and wanted to go home.

i want him to like me for some reason

what to do?

he's nice to me, but just as nice as he is to everyone. he has told me he thinks i'm smart. he has asked if i think he's like a clown. he's very flirty - hugs, pinches, jokes, telling me he likes to play with my hair, what not - but that's same for most girls. I object to his touching and hair-playing by the way

he has my number. i have his.

he just had a short bad relationship. i think it's over.

i've known him for about half a year.

he's always happy and nice on the surface, but i think there's more inside that he doesn't easily let people in on.

we both like to dance, and we always talk about going clubbing together, but it never works out. it feels like cuz he doesn't really want to.

what to do?

we're both around 20 by the way.

I think he sounds shady. Girls need to be courted. You deserve better. Ignore him a little and see how he acts but dont be rude. Ask him out?

there's a boy i like he's flirty - with everyone, including me. latin guys are like that. i gave him several chances to take me out - alone or in group - he never went through with them does that mean the case is closed? he had excuses every time - once he had to finish a project. another time he was upset after a hard test and wanted to go home. i want him to like me for some reason what to do? he's nice to me, but just as nice as he is to everyone. he has told me he thinks i'm smart. he has asked if i think he's like a clown. he's very flirty - hugs, pinches, jokes, telling me he likes to play with my hair, what not - but that's same for most girls. I object to his touching and hair-playing by the way he has my number. i have his. he just had a short bad relationship. i think it's over. i've known him for about half a year. he's always happy and nice on the surface, but i think there's more inside that he doesn't easily let people in on. we both like to dance, and we always talk about going clubbing together, but it never works out. it feels like cuz he doesn't really want to. what to do? we're both around 20 by the way.