Ran to the toilets

boo boo

I have problem,

Im green eyed at the best of times I have to admit that I think( no excuse ) it runs in my family. I have a realy good relationship with my b/f but last nite we fell out. He went on a trip to his home country holland for a weekend in amsterdam with some friends from here uk. In the meantime I had a really good time with my friends. He came back and all was fine, I didn'tquestion him or anything. Then last nite we went for a meal with the friends and their girlfriends and some single friends. Everything was fine then I got speaking to one of the single girls and she tells me she just so happened to be in amsterdam that week for a course and she phoned thwm up and they all went out with the boys about 12 of them. Then he adds that myb/f was very keen to go the red light district I went to the toilets and never came back please some advice

The likelihood of your friend REALLY seeing your boyfriend is very, very low. She just happened to be in Amsterdam that week and she phoned your guy and his friends, uh? How did she know they were there? Since she was not there to be with them, how does she know he went to the red light district? Did she see him do that? Maybe he just joked to her on the phone about that if he has that sense of humor.

In America, we have a justice system that provides that a person is innocent until proven guilty. Unless she actually saw him enter a house of ill repute and come out an hour or so later, there is no evidence here.

You need to talk to your boyfriend. Find out why your girlfriend would have given you this information. Find out how he would have given her the impression he was going to the red light district.

If you can't nail this down, you have to look at the entire relationship and decide if you want to bust it up on circumstantial evidence.

If you stay together, go with him the next time he goes to Amersterdam and don't take your eyes off of him.

I don't think I would stay with a person I didn't trust and by writing this post, it seems that your trust in him is a bit shaky.

Thanks for that. She is not really my friend at all I spoke to her for the first time last nite. She is really a friend of my b/f's friend, if that makes sense. He says she was trying to wind me up and she is not telling the truth, Im I being paranoid but she may want him herself. It seems this group of people all gravitate towards him the girls all flirt like mad and Im confused as to whether its just all in my head. The men of the group all work with my b/f and so even if they did fancy me and I could have a little harmless flirt back they would cos they respect him too much, my b/f is higher than them in the company. The girl is surposedly a friend of one of these guys and she phoned him up in amsterdam and the guy asked her to join them. Why did my b/f feel he had to hide this extra information from me? or is it because he knew I mite get upset?

The likelihood of your friend REALLY seeing

your boyfriend is very, very low. She just happened to be in Amsterdam that week and she phoned your guy and his friends, uh? How did she know they were there? Since she was not there to be with them, how does she know he went to the red light district? Did she see him do that? Maybe he just joked to her on the phone about that if he has that sense of humor. In America, we have a justice system that provides that a person is innocent until proven guilty. Unless she actually saw him enter a house of ill repute and come out an hour or so later, there is no evidence here. You need to talk to your boyfriend. Find out why your girlfriend would have given you this information. Find out how he would have given her the impression he was going to the red light district. If you can't nail this down, you have to look at the entire relationship and decide if you want to bust it up on circumstantial evidence.

If you stay together, go with him the next time he goes to Amersterdam and don't take your eyes off of him. I don't think I would stay with a person I didn't trust and by writing this post, it seems that your trust in him is a bit shaky.

I think that Tony's right it really doesn't sound like your bf has anything to apologize for, based on what you've written. You mention some information he withheld but I'm unclear what you were referring to there.

This woman was either very stupid or, as you've hypothesized, after your bf. Doesn't sound like she's going to get far with him. Her stupid, and apparently false remarks caused him grief with you. I would think that going forward both of you will want to avoid her company as much as possible. Perhaps your bf could suggest to the friend that is the connection to this woman that she not be included in group outings involving either of you. I'd be quite annoyed if some random person I barely knew felt it her place to tell slanderous stories about me to my partner, just to get a rise or for some other selfish, thoughtless reason.