re: how can you tell

30something

Obviously I have some problems of my own, but wanted to try to help someone else.

I think you are always taking a risk when you want to date a co-worker. I just don't do it, period. There are so many people out there, why someone you work with?

It's Risky, it can be fatel career wise, and do you really want to see that much of someone?

But if you must insist....

instead of playing games, just ask her out.

Theres no sin in asking. If she says no, your probably better off. If she says yes, theres your answer.

guy in love w/coworker

Well, I know that there are alot of obstacles involved with an inter-office dating relationship. I've never done it before. I'm 35, so I've been in the work place world for quite some time now, and this is the first time I ever seriously wanted to date a co-worker. But living in a small city, in the rural and somewhat backward region of the country that I do, meeting an educated and charming woman with whom I have alot in common is a rare occurance. This co-worker is just such a woman.

I don't want to play games either, I have been on the very verge of asking her out a few times, but I just can't get the words to come out of my mouth. In other circumstances, I would simply ask her directly and let the chips fall where they may, but being at work makes it somehow more difficult.

I know a guy who uses the following principle:

"if i will regret not asking her out, i go ask"

i think it's a good principle, no?

it sounds like u'll regret not asking. so ask!!

and take it easy if she says no.

Good luck :)

Well, I know that there are alot of obstacles involved with an inter-office dating relationship. I've never done it before. I'm 35, so I've been in the work place world for quite some time now, and this is the first time I ever seriously wanted to date a co-worker. But living in a small city, in the rural and somewhat backward region of the country that I do, meeting an educated and charming woman with whom I have alot in common is a rare occurance. This co-worker is just such a woman.

I don't want to play games either, I have been on the very verge of asking her out a few times, but I just can't get the words to come out of my mouth. In other circumstances, I would simply ask her directly and let the chips fall where they may, but being at work makes it somehow more difficult.

go ahead now!! you lose nothing from finding out if your feelings are mirrored dont waste time.

If your still unsure, ask yourself this

Does she flirt with you?

Is she single?

have i asked her yet?

I know a guy who uses the following principle:

"if i will regret not asking her out, i go ask" i think it's a good principle, no? it sounds like u'll regret not asking. so ask!! and take it easy if she says no. Good luck :)

Ask her, but don't use the work thing as an excuse to let her go if things don't go quite as planned.

dora

go ahead now!! you lose nothing from finding out if your feelings are mirrored dont waste time.

If your still unsure, ask yourself this Does she flirt with you? Is she single? have i asked her yet?