Weird situation

Seedy

I met this really gorgeous Canadian guy in a bar one night and we went back to his place and fooled around. He rang me the next week, we did the same. I was really attracted to him and willing to have sex but for some reason it didn't end up happening. Anyway he called me the week after but I was busy with work and we didn't end up meeting, and he just never called again. About 2 months later I got tipsy at the same bar and called him. We met up, I gave him a blow job and he said he'd call. But he never did! I know I must sound like the biggest bimbo but I've just come out of a 4 yr r'ship and decided to become sexually dominant. I'm glad I got the chance to fool around with him but I'm a professional woman and actually quite conservative in my day-to-day life. It annoys me that he might think of me as nothing more than some cheap slut. On the other hand, I don't understand it - I mean I was basically offering him no-strings-attached sex. So why hasn't he called? To be honest it doesn't bother me if I never see him again, it's just confusing! Guys are always going on about how they wants sex without commitment, but when it is on offer they suddenly develop a conscience?

(please, no lectures on STDs etc etc, I am a responsible adult and the sole guardian of my behaviour.)

It appears that this guy simply does not have the same interest in you as you have in him. There are a multitude of possible reasons why. You just happened to snag the wrong one or you went about it in the wrong way. If you are determined to find a guy that is interested in the same kind of relationship you are seeking, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Just because you have decided to assert your dominance does not mean you can dominate anyone you come across. If you want a guy to stick around, you'll have to change your tactics. Women that have sex with a guy very soon after meeting him are generally not referred to as dominant. Women like this usually don't get a whole lot of respect either. If you keep trying to find a stud puppet in this way, you will only end up ruining your social and possibly your professional reputation.

People can be dominated under only two circumstances, through respect or fear. I don't think this guy has respect for you or is afraid of you. You blew it! (pun intended)

All you have to do is date around like men and women normally do. Take your time in getting to know the guy, THEN give him the goods. Nobody says you have to have any commitments. People do it like this all the time. You'll have a lot better chance of getting him to stay around and, who knows, you might garner enough respect in the process to dominate him.