Please Read And Then Help (hehe)

Chandra

Hi all of you guys and gals..i really need some advice and dont know what to do about it..i cant talk to anyone i know cuz they cant know about this yet so im going insane keeping it in..please answer SOMETHING ok?all input will help me immensely..I have been with my husband for 11 years..and we definitely have a lot of problems..we are very different..dont get along so great but when he had sex with someone else ..i never expected it..man its been hard..we have never cheated before..and now..she is pregnant..after one time(so he says)i feel suicidal..so does he..he wants me (he says)and i dont know what to do..surely i cant stay with a man who got another woman pregnant can i??That would be insane!!I love him so much though..and we have a little girl..what am i supposed to do?I dont want to leave him and then he be with her either..but then i dont really think i can stay cuz i sure cant deal with this..the cheating was bad enuf ..but PREGNANT??im going crazy..pleaseeeeee helllllllllllp...

This is just a mess. For the sake of your child I'd encourage you two to get some serious couples counseling. At this point your daughter is the #1 priority in both of your lives. You sound like you are very young for being married so long. This is going to take a LOT of work that we simply can't offer here. Obviously you both have some personal issues that you need to work through and perhaps try to build some health in this relationship. This is a HORRIBLE environment to raise a daughter in because she is going to soak up every bit of it. I simply can't deal with all the implications of this situation. Seek some regular professional help for yourselves. It is imperative for at least 3 people now.