I have fake bf

Ellen

I think so!

Have a talk with your relatives and see why on earth they soo want you to start dating. Tell them you will, when u'r ready, and you dont need to be pushed.

As for the lie, tell them u went out with him once and dont like him anymore and forget about it.

Best of luck

My relatives always push and ask me if i have bf yet or not. I feel this is a stress and i can't stand it anymore. So today, i lied that i already have a new bf. Am i wrong?

It's not good to misrepresent something like this because you will get deeper and deeper into the lie until you can't get out.

Come clean and understand that you are living your life for YOU, and not anybody else. If you don't have a boyfriend or if you don't want one, that is very much YOUR business and NOBODY elses.

I know they'll always talk about it and always ask him to show up since they're all very "eight" and ignorant. I feel a headachea cuz i really don't want them to say this and that like why I don't have a bf for so long....blahblah...so I lied to stop their rumors, but now, i know they'll always ask me to bring him up.

I think It's my problem. Becuz i always hate the people who chase me. I don't know why i always think they're so ugly and annoying even they are very true to me and even sometimes some of them are good...maybe i am very trouble some and i ask for too much

However in certain extend, i'm so lonely and sad.

they will never understand..i just don't want them to bother me anymore that's why i lied..

"HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT DATING/GETTING MARRIED:

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, asking me, "are you next?"

They stopped doing this after I did the same thing to them at funerals."

My relatives always push and ask me if i have bf yet or not. I feel this is a stress and i can't stand it anymore. So today, i lied that i already have a new bf. Am i wrong?

If we could set aside your concerns about right and wrong for a moment, and simply ask-- what are the practical implications of this? What will say the next time your relatives ask how it's going with your new boyfriend... what his name is... where you went together... how tall is he... what does he do for a living?

And what is the effect on you, knowing you made a statement that you seem confident that they will probably remember that you realize is false? How is your stress level doing now knowing that you made this false statement to them? Do you feel relieved?

I wonder if your stress is the result of the idea that you "don't have a boyfriend yet", what this means about you and what you relatives may be thinking it means about you. This may add to a sense of self-dislike and-- you got it! make it more difficult to attract boyfriends (if you in fact want one.)

I have a feeling that you question may be the tip of the iceberg. I'd like to get to know you better to find out how you might feel better about your life, yourself, and perhaps even your relatives!