Help ladies

hate dating

What would be appropriate for a first chrismas gift for a woman I've been dating for 2 months (come christmas)? Paying very close attention to her for ideas isn't helping like I had hoped. As a gift that shows how much attention I pay to who she is and what she says would be the best. But I just can't seem to stumble on the right idea. HELP!!!

It's really difficult for anyone but you to come up with something "that shows how much attention I pay to who she is and what she says". A gift appropriate for 2 months would be something like a basket of goodies from the Body Shop to pamper her or perhaps a bottle of her favourite perfume but none of those suggestions would accomplish what you want, I don't know 'who she is or what she's saying'.

Whatever you come up with doesn't have to be right or perfect... just from the heart.

it's just 2 months...

a cute teddy bear n a funny card is enough...

if she's tom-boyish, get her a remote-controlled car toy... some CD with a mix of music she likes...

some CD w/ romantic songs if she's a lovey-dovey type...

Good luck :)

What would be appropriate for a first chrismas gift for a woman I've been dating for 2 months (come christmas)? Paying very close attention to her for ideas isn't helping like I had hoped. As a gift that shows how much attention I pay to who she is and what she says would be the best. But I just can't seem to stumble on the right idea. HELP!!!