How can you call this person?

Dylan

Man, I couldn't agree with you more. The last time that happened, it was so cool. The problem with the situation is that more than one usually happen at the same time. There are just some situations in life that are way too cool for one person and this is one of them.

His/her brain is just the thing a person needs for an exciting evening of fun, food and entertainment. Man, you are absolutely on the right track.

You need to stop by the forum a lot more often and impart your great wisdom. I just can't get over the things I learn from your posts.

Man, I couldn't agree with you more. The last time that happened, it was so cool. The problem with the situation is that more than one usually happen at the same time. There are just some situations in life that are way too cool for one person and this is one of them. His/her brain is just the thing a person needs for an exciting evening of fun, food and entertainment. Man, you are absolutely on the right track. You need to stop by the forum a lot more often and impart your great wisdom. I just can't get over the things I learn from your posts.