"The Battle of Marriage Seperation".

Having a Royal Hungarian Wife who is raising our Duchess daughter in The European Union with her team of experts from her schooling at The Royal Palace of Hungary in Budapest has me confident of my daughter's and wife's health and welfare but I do miss having a day to day relationship with my wife and watching my daughter grow.

I do not speak Hungarian and the communication barrier at times lead to my wife yelling when not being able to explain herself while she only really had me as her source of English conversation in her community of residency. Yelling is not positive for the child's growth so I came back to North America, where I do my best to support their efforts in Europe from my own home-town.

I send cards and letters but I avoid the telephone trying not to re-kindle the barrier which has me away from the right now.

:lmao:

Having a Royal Hungarian Wife who is raising our Duchess daughter in The European Union with her team of experts from her schooling at The Royal Palace of Hungary in Budapest has me confident of my daughter's and wife's health and welfare but I do miss having a day to day relationship with my wife and watching my daughter grow.

I do not speak Hungarian and the communication barrier at times lead to my wife yelling when not being able to explain herself while she only really had me as her source of English conversation in her community of residency. Yelling is not positive for the child's growth so I came back to North America, where I do my best to support their efforts in Europe from my own home-town.

I send cards and letters but I avoid the telephone trying not to re-kindle the barrier which has me away from the right now.

:lmao:

This is a very informal chat group. And I know what it's like to not be able to communicate with a spouse while in their native country-because mine just plain tuned me out and ignored me and spoke to his family most of the time. It was the most isolating and difficult rude experience of my life, and I'm now divorcing that guy.