should i make a move?

physically frustrated

physically frustrated

Hello

I hope somebody can give me some advice on this one:

I'm dating a guy, "casually" as we both defined it. We've been friends for over 2 years, but the dating idea only came up about half a year ago.

Well - it's all good - we often talk, he takes me out, etc.

Except: touching-wise, he won't do any more than tickling me or dancing close or putting his arm around me. After a month or so, i expect at least to be kissed or something ... I guess part of the problem is we both live with our parents. But we're in the car alone all the time ... I know he's not very experienced; neither am i - which is why i'm sort of eager to explore and experiment...

So my question is:

let him take his time & wait for him to make an explicitly sexual move? or make it for him? why is he going this slowly? i try to respond welcomingly to anything he does ...

any advice?

It's always awkward when you've been friends for a long time and you transition to dating. But after six months of going out, even if it's casual, I think it's certainly time for some kissing or more.

Yes, make a move. Give him a good smack on the lips and keep it there. If he has a problem with it and your breath is sweet and fresh, it could mean only two things. He's either homosexual or he still sees you as a platonic friend and can't get beyond that.

Since he is a friend as well, I don't see any problem with bringing this up in conversation. Come right out and tell him exactly what you want...THEN...go for it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. If by chance you're not, you'll get some answers you really deserve at this point.

Remember, though, you don't have to bring it up if you don't want to...you can't go straight for a kiss.

Hello I hope somebody can give me some advice on this one: I'm dating a guy, "casually" as we both defined it. We've been friends for over 2 years, but the dating idea only came up about half a year ago. Well - it's all good - we often talk, he takes me out, etc. Except: touching-wise, he won't do any more than tickling me or dancing close or putting his arm around me. After a month or so, i expect at least to be kissed or something ... I guess part of the problem is we both live with our parents. But we're in the car alone all the time ... I know he's not very experienced; neither am i - which is why i'm sort of eager to explore and experiment... So my question is: let him take his time & wait for him to make an explicitly sexual move? or make it for him? why is he going this slowly? i try to respond welcomingly to anything he does ... any advice?

just wait for the right time girl! is he ur boyfriend now?