confused

verycherrie

Well lets see.. i have this guy that iam dating and he lives in plano and i live in killeen, thats about two and a hlaf hours from each other.. at first we talkedall the time on the phone and online, he would come every other weekend.. he says he wants me to move with him but yet in the last 2 months is say everything has died down on his side.. the phone calls got less and then even now the emails too.. we dont chat on line like we used too and dont talk on the phone... everyine thinks i should leave him alone.. what do you think? is there possibly some one else?? please help me.....

I agree - simply back off. That's the only thing that makes sense to do.

Why not find someone who lives closer to you? :)

Every other weekend is so rare to see someone you like ...

Good luck

Well lets see.. i have this guy that iam dating and he lives in plano and i live in killeen, thats about two and a hlaf hours from each other.. at first we talkedall the time on the phone and online, he would come every other weekend.. he says he wants me to move with him but yet in the last 2 months is say everything has died down on his side.. the phone calls got less and then even now the emails too.. we dont chat on line like we used too and dont talk on the phone... everyine thinks i should leave him alone.. what do you think? is there possibly some one else?? please help me.....

Surely you know who you should be putting this question to -- him! Ask him what the deal is. If you don't get a reply, that's an answer in and of itself (i.e. it's over and he's too much of a coward to tell you that outright).