boyfriend's brother

I'm currently engage to a wonderful man. Few years ago ,before i met him, i met his younger brother in college. Although his little brother didn't say a word to me,it was clear tha he was attracted to me.

He later moved to another city and never saw him again until i was dating his older brother. I met my fiance in the same college, we became friends and then we started to date. I've been around the young brother and sometimes when he says bye,he hugs me tight and jokes about taking me with him. He would hold my hand. this is only when he says bye.

My fiance thinks his brother sees me as a sister since they are 3 brothers and no sisters.

Do you think he still atracted to me or he thinks of me like a sis?

YOU ASK: "Do you think he still atracted to me or he thinks of me like a sis?"

It's not what we think, it's what the reality is. He may think of you as a sis or he may be attracted to you. What difference does it make? You are engaged to his brother and if by chance he is attracted to you that will wear off with time as he moves on in life.

Preoccupy yourself with more constructive things like ways to make your fiance happy and your life with him more fulfilling.

If this kind of question puzzles you a great deal, perhaps you aren't ready for marriage.

He may very well still find you attractive, but it really doesn't matter how he feels about you. As long as he is respectful of your commitment to another man and conducts himself in an appropriate way, there should not be a problem.

You can't guess what another person is thinking. All you can do is go by their words and their actions. I don't think he is doing anything disrespectful or out of line.

Do you have some other reason to feel scared or threatened by him?