How long for your LEG HAIR to grow back

The "armpit hair" post brought up another idea...

How long does it take for the hair on your legs to grow back?? I shave and the very next day, I can already see some hair and feel how prickly it is already. It annoys the crap outta me.

My mom doesn't have to shave for months. It is sooooo smoooth. It's MIND-BOGGLING. I have NO IDEA why my legs are so stubborn.

So anyways, I just want to see how long it takes for the hair to grow back on your legs... if they get prickly the very next day. Thaaanks.

HokeyReligions

Shaving, waxing, depilatory cremes - doesn't matter. In about 10 hours I have stubble. I wear pants and only shave if I'm going to the doctor!

Underarms takes a few months, but I only have a few hairs under each arm and pluck them 3 or 4 times a year.

Now that I'm older I'm getting a beard and its the same as my legs - 10 hours = stubble! I HATE that! It's funny - since I was 16 or 17 I've had this one hair on my chin that I would pluck out every other day. It would be 1/4" in two days. Always the same place. I plucked that hair for over 25 years. I don't get that one anymore - now I get dozens of others!

Oh, and duct tape doesn't work on facial hair! :)

Well it's different for everyone but they say hair grows about 1in in 6weeks. For your mom the reason she dosn't have much is more then likly because she's been shaving for so long. Over the yrs your growth will slow. I do agree waxing will keep the hair away longer. I do waxing for a living so Iv'e see the results.

Well it's different for everyone but they say hair grows about 1in in 6weeks. For your mom the reason she dosn't have much is more then likly because she's been shaving for so long. Over the yrs your growth will slow. I do agree waxing will keep the hair away longer. I do waxing for a living so Iv'e see the results.

I was going to say the same, I found this to be true!

Underarm is coming back already after two days.

Consider yourself lucky:p Some of us must shave everyday!

Sally, have you given the shaving gel a try??

My mom doesn't have to shave for months. It is sooooo smoooth. It's MIND-BOGGLING. I have NO IDEA why my legs are so stubborn.

It is mind boggling for me too. I'm glad someone brought this issue to surface, because many women have the same problem including me.

My leg hair grows back the very next day. I can't shave all the time, it is damaging for my skin since it is sensitive. So I wax as much as time allows me. The one thing that irritates me is that I have to wax one area at least 3 times to get it smooth, and hair free. Then a few days later it grows back!

I have not tried any of the hair removal lotions, since I think it is a waste of money. I doubt if they do any good, since my leg hair is stubborn. If you want, Sally, try it out and tell us how it goes. :)