Confused

Ronny

Okay this girl has been wanting me to ask her out and I finally did. But, now she says she doesn't want to date anybody. I don't understand. She has been wanting me to ask her out for about 6 months and then all of a sudden when I do she doesn't want to be anything but friends. She told me because she knows me too well. Why would she do something like this? I mean why would she want me to ask her out and then change her mind in a week. We didn't even go out.

Well, maybe her feelings changed for you in those 6 months? 6 months is a long time to blow someone off.

Okay this girl has been wanting me to ask her out and I finally did. But, now she says she doesn't want to date anybody. I don't understand. She has been wanting me to ask her out for about 6 months and then all of a sudden when I do she doesn't want to be anything but friends. She told me because she knows me too well. Why would she do something like this? I mean why would she want me to ask her out and then change her mind in a week. We didn't even go out.

She told me after I asked her out that she was waiting for me to ask her out for 6 months, which I didn't even know until she said it to me. She play fights and teases me now.

Well, maybe her feelings changed for you in those 6 months? 6 months is a long time to blow someone off.

The best policy is to ask for dates only from girls you want to go out with. Don't ask a girl for a date just because she wants you to. If she wants to go out with you, let her do the asking, then you can decide if you want to go out with her or not.

I guess if you waited 6 months to ask her out, you didn't really want to go out with her that bad. Besides that, how were you to know you are supposed to like her when you didn't know she liked you first? Some women!