Making Friends

I'm a guy who has trouble making friends with other guys. I think its cause deep down inside, I feel inferior to other guys. I find it much easeir tomake friends with women but I would really like to have some good guy friends. Does anyone have any tips or similar problems?

I'm a guy who has trouble making friends with other guys. I think its cause deep down inside, I feel inferior to other guys. I find it much easeir tomake friends with women but I would really like to have some good guy friends. Does anyone have any tips or similar problems?

Well, I'm also a guy who has more female friends than male friends, but that's just because I prefer the company of women. Other than my wife, my three closest friends are men, but they are the only male friends I have, and then I have a good couple dozen female friends. Do you participate in activities where you can hang out with other guys? Do you have a job in which you work with other guys? Work is probably the easiest way to meet people, but joining some after work/after school activities should help also. Take a woodworking class, sign up for a summer softball team, find an activity partner (Craigslist is a good place to look). Get yourself out there. Good luck!