Welcome to the #LoveShack's LoveTalk Message Board!

LoveAngel

Welcome to the upgraded version of our LoveTalk Message Board! This version has been implemented in order to meet the demands our guests have placed on the system recently. Due to the overwhelming response our first board received, we've upgraded the site and added some features that hopefully will make your experience here more enjoyable and easy to use. If you have any suggestions or comments about the message board, please do not hesitate to e-mail me directly!

We're not quite sure yet what to do with all of the old postings that have been put on older version of our Message system. While the files can be converted over, it would be a lengthy and time consuming process. Please let me know what you're opinions are, as I know many of you have used the message board to communicate openly and freely with others and some of you might not have gotten a chance to see replies that were originally made. For now, until a decision is reached, please post your comments here again so that we can reply again. We're sorry for any inconvienences this may have caused and hope that you will enjoy and help us improve this new system!

Regards,

LoveAngel

--

LoveAngel @ irc.LoveShack.org, Ports 2700 and 9000-9010

Main Administrator, Host, and Webmaster

http://www.LoveShack.org

• Author
We're not quite sure yet what to do with all of the old postings that have been put on older version of our Message system. While the files can be converted over, it would be a lengthy and time consuming process. Please let me know what you're opinions are, as I know many of you have used the message board to communicate openly and freely with others and some of you might not have gotten a chance to see replies that were originally made. For now, until a decision is reached, please post your comments here again so that we can reply again. We're sorry for any inconvienences this may have caused and hope that you will enjoy and help us improve this new system!

As you can see, we were able to convert all of the former system messages. Certain threads will not work appropriately however, so please browse carefully when reading old posts :)

Yours,

LoveAngel

--

LoveAngel @ irc.LoveShack.org, Ports 2700 and 9000-9010

Main Administrator, Host, and Webmaster

http://www.LoveShack.org