my girlfriend

justin

we have been going out for 8 months and i now have a problem. she was a virgin and we started having sex about a month into our relationship. now she says she wants to not do it anymore , she doesn't want to get pregnant. that is what she says. i ask her if it is me she says no it is very good sex. pleases tell me what the dillo??!!

Unless she has gotten on/off some medication, generally the sexual attitudes women have in their relationships are directly related to how they feel emotionally with the relationship. If she is suddenly withdrawing sexually, chances are she's not happy with the current state of your relationship. For women it is generally not related much to the physical aspect, which men instantly assume is the problem since that is what would affect us. You may want to think about what is going on in the relationship.

Her argument of not wanting to be pregnant is quite valid as well. If you aren't using birth control then you damn well better start unless you are prepared to be a father, which you clearly aren't. It's time to step back and take a good look at what is going on here.

Hmmm... just my two cents here

I would have to disagree in one aspect here. She may be very happy in the relationship. But face it... sex changes a relationship. A lot. She is probably afraid, and rightly so, that the relationship will take a turn for the worse because of the sex. It happens to so many younger couples. Sex becomes routine and the two soon find themselves unable to communicate without the physical aspect.

To me it sounds like she is just trying to make sure the *real* part of your relationship isn't affected, ie. the communcation, the consideration and the love.

When she feels that the relationship is secure enough, believe me... I am sure she will let you know.

Best of luck..... ~*~ Robynn ~*~