? on NEXTEL TEXT MESSENGING

Guest6457673

Heres the deal. Think hubby cheated. Got into his Nextel account online, and his "quick texts" read...

1. Are you at work?

2. Can you meet?

3. On my way

4. please email me

5. Call me

Thats all I can remember. He said these are "pre typed" by Nextel, but you can edit them. My question is this. Does anyone know if this is really what Nextel pre sets for quick texts? It seems odd that Nextel would have quick texts that said that. Looking for answers. Anyone help?

I can help. I have a Nokia phone through Qwest and those are pre typed on my phone. Hope this helps.

OMG! Thank U so much! This was a HUGE problem for me. I do not have text mesenging on my phone so I didnt know. That had been bothering me for a while. I kept comforting myself by saying, hey, at least I didnt find anything like "I love you" or "I miss you". That would be a hard one to explain.

OMG! Thank U so much! This was a HUGE problem for me. I do not have text mesenging on my phone so I didnt know. That had been bothering me for a while. I kept comforting myself by saying, hey, at least I didnt find anything like "I love you" or "I miss you". That would be a hard one to explain.

:lmao:

I have 'I love you' and 'I miss you' pretyped on my cell as well! You can check the settings and find out what he sent and what he received.

My quick notes on a Motorola Razr with Cingular are:

Yes

No

Call me

Need directions

Where are you?

Will call later

I am running ten mimutes late