Ever look at the topic of threads and think it could be your ex posting??

This happens to me all the time although I know logically he'd never come here or find this place. He'd sooner be sorting all his nuts and bolts by size on the floor of his garage. But I see certain topics, start reading the posts, and wonder if it could be my ex or someone that was dating him now looking for advice. That would COMPLETELY freak me out if it really happened, but I admit I'd play along and not expose who I was.

yes that freaks me out... especially since my exh has already found me once on the internet. Although thankfully it was just my online profile, nothing incriminating against how much of an asshat i think he is :o

We also belonged to a few online communities and i KNOW he's lurking, but not saying anything. Noone's heard from him, they keep asking me how he is, I know he READS this, and yet he left ME holding the bag on telling ppl. Sometimes I just feel like saying the truth and saying that he's a cheating arrogant asshat. Instead, i keep everything nice and civil.

Brittanyjean06

Sometimes i have thought that to!, i just googled brittanyjean06...and all my threads poped up....is there a way i can change my name possibly?

• Author

I'm not worried about my ex finding me here. I could care less, but it would be real f*cked up if some woman came on here asking for advice and describing my ex and there was no doubt in my mind it was about him. I guess you never know who you'd come across on the net.

This happens to me all the time although I know logically he'd never come here or find this place. He'd sooner be sorting all his nuts and bolts by size on the floor of his garage. But I see certain topics, start reading the posts, and wonder if it could be my ex or someone that was dating him now looking for advice. That would COMPLETELY freak me out if it really happened, but I admit I'd play along and not expose who I was.

No because obviously any girl that isn't with me now is obviously too stupid to use the Internet. JK. There is a gal on here which I think is someone I know.. haven't worked up the nerve to ask her tho.. lol

No because obviously any girl that isn't with me now is obviously too stupid to use the Internet. JK. There is a gal on here which I think is someone I know.. haven't worked up the nerve to ask her tho.. lol

With an avatar like that (hopefully not a real picture) some things are best left unsaid