Visiting dominatrix while in relationship

mark clemson
6 hours ago, petrolheadno1 said:

Would you say he still cheated on her even though its water under the bridge?

Yes, although it wasn't full sex cheating. Since there's no discovery there were no consequences.

There seem to be so many ambiguities here, but the bottom line is quite simple.  IF she's actually your GF then yes you're cheating on her by doing this. This is a GF, not a wife, and she's shown apparent disinterest in dating, so it seems like there are several ways you could play this without actually cheating (e.g. letting her know you intend to do it, breaking up with her first, etc, etc).

Cheating has the benefit of being convenient and not requiring any possibly awkward conversations/judginess from her. However, IF you were to enter a LTR with her and she found out later (e.g. you felt guilty and so decided to tell her about it) she might be very upset and even might choose to divorce/end whatever relationship you might have.

People are unlikely to tell you that engaging in sexual acts with someone else while being in a relationship (assuming that's what you're in with this gal) "isn't cheating". That's because it is. Whether you have a huge problem with doing the cheating under these particular circumstances is perhaps another matter.

Here's a suggestion that's really out there. How about... asking your gf if she'll take on that role for you just one time, instead?

It's pretty clear that you know there's a problem with your plan if you won't communicate with your gf about it.

• Like 2
smackie9

IMO you need to stop fighting this, and either A) see if your GF is on board with participating in these sex acts OR B) you end the relationship and find someone that matches your fetish. It's not fair to your partner to keep such a secret. How would you like it if she was secretly going out and getting oral from strange random men dressed up as clowns because she has an "itch" she doesn't know what to do with? 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

No matter what we say you always try to justify what you want to do. That’s CHEATING, period. If it is “a healing therapy” or whatever you want to call it, why do you keep repeating that you’d do it just one time? Would if be ok if your girlfriend has the same “spiritual connection” with a man who touches her in her intimate area? If it is your fetish, why don’t you ask her to dominate you and to have this kind of sex?

Edited by Lyla1
  • Like 2
FredEire
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Lyla1 said:

No matter what we say you always try to justify what you want to do. That’s CHEATING, period. If it is “a healing therapy” or whatever you want to call it, why do you keep repeating that you’d do it just one time? Would if be ok if your girlfriend has the same “spiritual connection” with a man who touches her in her intimate area? If it is your fetish, why don’t you ask her to dominate you and to have this kind of sex?

Probably because she has no idea of his dom fetish and he worries she wouldn't be cool with it.

I agree though the best thing is bring up with her what her thoughts are, maybe just in a general sex-talk kind of way not personal at first, and if she's down with it ask her to do it herself. Who knows she may love it and you'll be having loads of kinky BDSM sex for years to come, and all without cheating. Problem solved.

Edited by FredEire
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, FredEire said:

Probably because she has no idea of his dom fetish and he worries she wouldn't be cool with it.

I agree though the best thing is bring up with her what her thoughts are, maybe just in a general sex-talk kind of way not personal at first, and if she's down with it ask her to do it herself. Who knows she may love it and you'll be having loads of kinky BDSM sex for years to come, and all without cheating. Problem solved.

Yes, he can tell her it’s his Sexual Fantasy. She may want to try and as you say, Problem Solved 🤭

Edited by Lyla1
  • Like 2
happyhorizons
4 hours ago, Els said:

Here's a suggestion that's really out there. How about... asking your gf if she'll take on that role for you just one time, instead?

It's pretty clear that you know there's a problem with your plan if you won't communicate with your gf about it.

This PLAN^^ might get extremely PAINFUL especially when performed by an amateur. So, this is probably not the best advice. Leave it to the Professionals.

Gebidozo
6 hours ago, Els said:

Good advice.

In general, it’s much healthier to realize sexual fantasies with a stable, trustworthy romantic partner, than with strangers, professionals or amateurs.

The OP seems to be suffering (among other things) from a variant of the madonna-whore complex: “nice” sex with your partner, “dirty” sex with someone you don’t care about. It’s a dangerous and unhealthy approach to sexuality.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

This PLAN^^ might get extremely PAINFUL especially when performed by an amateur. So, this is probably not the best advice. Leave it to the Professionals.

Plenty of couples engage in BDSM together without "professional" training, you just need to do your research and due diligence. The kinky acts the OP is describing aren't even particularly extreme or dangerous (unless the mask he's talking about is a breathplay mask - in which case the risk is high regardless of professional or not). If it's a standard fetish mask, the only thing standing in their way is whether the gf is interested, and possibly the cost of acquiring a St Andrews cross (although frankly it will be cheaper than one professional session).

Obviously both will have to read up on safety precautions, limits, safewords, etc. BDSM is not for the lazy.

• Like 1
  • Author
petrolheadno1
25 minutes ago, Els said:

Plenty of couples engage in BDSM together without "professional" training, you just need to do your research and due diligence. The kinky acts the OP is describing aren't even particularly extreme or dangerous (unless the mask he's talking about is a breathplay mask - in which case the risk is high regardless of professional or not). If it's a standard fetish mask, the only thing standing in their way is whether the gf is interested, and possibly the cost of acquiring a St Andrews cross (although frankly it will be cheaper than one professional session).

Obviously both will have to read up on safety precautions, limits, safewords, etc. BDSM is not for the lazy.

That and a particular harness to be tied up on, I found something better than a st Andrews Cross it is attached to a wall and has many straps. 

I don't want to invest in all the equipment it's quite expensive and we don't really want ro build a dungeon, like I mentioned this a one off thing and after that I'll go back to my normal life and continue pursuing my career and business goals, building my relationship and progressing things in life so I can settle down. 

• Author
petrolheadno1
2 hours ago, Els said:

Actually instead of a St. Andrews cross I found another type of harness which is attached to the wall and every part of your body is strapped up by leather straps. With the gimp masks as I'm only planning to do it once. Also there is a specfic type of gimp mask where it is padlocked, or I may use a gasmask. But thats an element of sensory deprivation and a sense of "what will happen next" and engaging with other senses. Plus as I want to do this ONCE ONLY, I don't find it cost effective on building in my home. 

Also dominatrixes take a lot of training, there is a woman in New York, she trains other dominatrixes she has an intensive program where she charges thousands of dollars and she goes quite deep into helping their client connecting with themselves and the spiritual and inner work element of it. She is a PHD and has written several articles and been on TV. So there is a whole science and this is a holistic approach (according to dommes interviewed on Youtube and Podcasts, I'm not making this up). 

Sony12
14 minutes ago, petrolheadno1 said:

(according to dommes interviewed on Youtube and Podcasts, I'm not making this up). 

Don't believe most of the stuff you see on YouTube. Most of the people on there are smart enough to know how to attach a camera to their computer and that's basically about it. I also find it highly unlikely anyone would pay thousands of dollars just to take a dominatrix class.

No offense but your story is beginning to sound like it is entirely made up.

Alpacalia

Yes, it is considered cheating. Even if you don't see it that way (which you clearly don't), 99% of girlfriends would. 

Plus, trying to justify it as "therapy" doesn't make it any less cheating. You are seeking and engaging in a sexual and intimate experience with someone other than your committed partner.

That is the definition of cheating. It doesn't matter if there is no physical intercourse or if it's only for "therapy."

• Like 1
  • Author
petrolheadno1
4 minutes ago, BaileyB said:

“Therapy”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's what dommes say on their websites, books, articles. TV and on the radio. 

• Like 1
Alpacalia
5 minutes ago, petrolheadno1 said:

Uh, that's because they want you to pay for 90 minutes of therapy as well as restraints and beating, silly. How are they going to buy more Jimmy Choos if they just crack a whip and have you out the door in 30?

BaileyB
13 minutes ago, petrolheadno1 said:

And when they tell you that you need more than one visit for “therapy,” are you going to believe that too?

Come on…

• Like 1
  • Author
petrolheadno1
6 minutes ago, BaileyB said:

And when they tell you that you need more than one visit for “therapy,” are you going to believe that too?

Come on…

Trust me it's a one off thing. 

I drove a Lamborghini, Ferrari Aston Martin, Porsche ONLY once haven't gone back. 

Some people jump off a plane and parachute down, they do it only once and tick it off their bucket list. 

People climb a mountain once. 

I visited an acupuncturist once and my pain went down from a 10 to a 4 for a neurological condition. 

2 hours ago, petrolheadno1 said:

Actually instead of a St. Andrews cross I found another type of harness which is attached to the wall and every part of your body is strapped up by leather straps. With the gimp masks as I'm only planning to do it once. Also there is a specfic type of gimp mask where it is padlocked, or I may use a gasmask. But thats an element of sensory deprivation and a sense of "what will happen next" and engaging with other senses. Plus as I want to do this ONCE ONLY, I don't find it cost effective on building in my home. 

Also dominatrixes take a lot of training, there is a woman in New York, she trains other dominatrixes she has an intensive program where she charges thousands of dollars and she goes quite deep into helping their client connecting with themselves and the spiritual and inner work element of it. She is a PHD and has written several articles and been on TV. So there is a whole science and this is a holistic approach (according to dommes interviewed on Youtube and Podcasts, I'm not making this up). 

Look, if you're so convinced it's totally fine to do this with another woman, then tell your gf about your plans and ask what she thinks. If it's totally fine, then it'll be fine to tell her, right...?

I'm well aware of the pro-Domme market and the various types of marketing used. And again, there's nothing wrong with it as long as your partner is okay with it.

You can rent a dungeon with your partner if you don't want to buy equipment. When you hire a pro-Domme, they will charge you for dungeon hire anyway. It might be included in your fee or in addition to it, but you can be sure that you will be charged.

basil67

@petrolheadno1 If you're so convinced that your plan is acceptable, why did you need to ask us for a other opinions?   Are you really not so sure, or are you posting for titillation? 

• Like 3
happyhorizons
1 hour ago, basil67 said:

@petrolheadno1 If you're so convinced that your plan is acceptable, why did you need to ask us for a other opinions?   Are you really not so sure, or are you posting for titillation? 

Basil, what is your opinion on the whole dominatrix realm?

basil67
Just now, happyhorizons said:

Each to their own.  I am addressing the cheating, not the dominatrix realm

BaileyB
51 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

basil asked you why you seek the opinion of others and you respond to her question by asking for her opinion… 🤣🤣🤣

• Shocked 1
Gebidozo
48 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Each to their own.  I am addressing the cheating, not the dominatrix realm

Precisely. I think everyone is addressing the cheating in the thread, except the OP, who wants to make it all about the dominatrix.

The OP believes that if you aren’t caught you aren’t a cheater, so I’m beginning to think that any advice would be pointless to him.

• Like 2