Hooked up with the friend of a girl who friendzoned me and now she's acting pissed?

• Author
howlzy
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, stillafool said:

From your other thread, I see you found out her ex was the reason she lost interest in you.  If this was the case you were within your rights to hit up her friend and anyone else you wanted.   I don't see why she'd have a problem with it if she wants her ex back.   What I fail to understand is why was it so easy for you to have sex with the friend but not try to kiss the other girl after 3 dates?

Well I did actually want a proper relationship with this girl and I’ve only been in one before when I was younger. I’m good at really casual things but I’m bad at breaking into the barrier where we get into deeper territories. So I guess i’m inexperienced in relationships but good at getting with women. If that’s makes sense. I’m not bad looking I guess so I’m can get hookups fairly easily. 

Anyway, I just thought I would take it super slow with her. Really I should’ve kissed her. I was dumb.

Edited by howlzy
  • Author
howlzy
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Sony12 said:

Not only did you try to make her jealous but you also insulted her friend. Don't think for one second that the friend doesn't know what is going on.

Maybe you should join a monestery for a little while where you won't be around young ladies, lol.

Sony why do you have to be so mean to me bro? Are you secretly in love with me and you think negging me will make me attracted? Sony… how scandalous!

Edited by howlzy
  • Author
howlzy
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Sony12 said:

It's a very highschoolish type of thing to do (maybe even junior highish). I'm beginning to suspect if this story is real at all than this was one of the first girls he has ever crushed over.

First girl in a long time I was actually properly into tbh. 

Edited by howlzy
  • Author
howlzy
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Sony12 said:

Maybe he will tell you in thread number 5, lol.

Maybe I will. In fact guess what Sony, I definitely will. Stay tuned.

Edited by howlzy
Sony12
2 hours ago, howlzy said:

Well I did actually want a proper relationship with this girl and I’ve only been in one before when I was younger. I’m good at really casual things but I’m bad at breaking into the barrier where we get into deeper territories. So I guess i’m inexperienced in relationships but good at getting with women. If that’s makes sense. I’m not bad looking I guess so I’m can get hookups fairly easily. 

Anyway, I just thought I would take it super slow with her. Really I should’ve kissed her. I was dumb.

You are good with casual? Doesn't really sound like it or else you would have been able to pick up some gal completely unassociated to the girl you have a crush on.

ExpatInItaly
18 hours ago, howlzy said:

As I am sure I said in your other thread(s), if she was still attached to her ex, this is doesn't depend whatsoever on a kiss. It would have still ended the same way. 

18 hours ago, howlzy said:

I was dumb.

What was dumb was hooking up with her friend and thinking that made any kind of sense.