Is it selfish of me?

• Author
GNRFan
1 hour ago, smackie9 said:

That's OK everyone is different. I stated not to talk to your friends anymore because they already formed an opinion negatively, so just move on from that and go for dating aps, meet ups, venturing out to see what you can find. It takes time to see what's gonna stick. I can see why you would be confused by the ones that already have experience with FWB. I find it odd they would say something like that unless they ran into complications, like catching feelings, etc. It's been only a few months, so keep busy and see what happens.

Note: FWB needs expectations and boundaries set, like some don't require texting, just meeting up on certain days, some like to go out first and then sex, some want sex only, some want more emotional level, etc. I hope it can work out for you. It's nice to take a breather, and just enjoy an uncomplicated arrangement. 

Appreciate the response. I am usually relationship oriented. I didn't bring up the conversation, they did. They asked when I am going to start dating again. I was honest and told them I was looking for something casual. I plan on hitting up the apps, which are daunting to say the least from what i remember. It won't be the end of the world if I don't find what I am looking for.