Overwhelming Libido

LilyWhitegrrl

I have always heard that a woman is way past her sexual prime by the time she reaches the age of 40. From mid 30's until early-to-mid 40's, I had no cycle, no interest, no need for sex.  Almost like I didn't have hormones. The Dr said all was ok in that department.  After almost 10 years passed, I met a man that got me interested. The first time we were intimate, it was as if I was a Virgin. There was bleeding but it wasn't painful. Then it all started up again. The cycle, the hormones, and the libido. I can't do anything with it. Way worse than at any phase in my entire life. It drives me craÐzy,l like an itch that is impossible to reach, so I can scratch it. I have tried just about evthing. Nothing works. What should I do next? Is there ANYTHING at all that I can do to help my situation???

basil67

As I wrote in your other thread, find a F Buddy

• Like 1
NuevoYorko

Women's sexual prime is generally considered to be  27 - 45 or thereabouts.

I'm sure you can find some willing fellow(s) prepared to help you scratch your itch.  

• Like 1
Wiseman2
10 hours ago, LilyWhitegrrl said:

, I met a man that got me interested. 

Are you in a relationship that you are comfortable in? As long as you're healthy and everything checks out why not enjoy this reawakening?  Not sure what you need help with if you're medically okay and your relationship is satisfactory.

• Like 1
stillafool
11 hours ago, LilyWhitegrrl said:

From mid 30's until early-to-mid 40's, I had no cycle, no interest, no need for sex.  Almost like I didn't have hormones. The Dr said all was ok in that department.

Of course you're okay.  You're just a late starter.  Some women in their 50s and 60s have ridiculously high sex drives.  Why are you worried about it rather than just relaxing and enjoying it?  If you aren't feeling sexually satisfied and fulfilled, find another partner.  Obviously, this one can't get the job done.