I was moving on mentally, is she showing interest in me though?

Keep moving forward. She is playing games with you to stroke her own ego.

just act like she doesn’t exist - that’s better for you mentally.

when someone really wants to prioritize YOU - it doesn’t look like the way she does things. 

• Author
spaceman33
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, S2B said:

Keep moving forward. She is playing games with you to stroke her own ego.

just act like she doesn’t exist - that’s better for you mentally.

when someone really wants to prioritize YOU - it doesn’t look like the way she does things. 

She could be. Just something about how she came outside on Thursday makes me think she likes me. Cause she didn’t do the same to my coworkers and she knows them just as well. 

im still not sure. She might be upset with me. 

Or there are games being played. I mean I don’t give her much attention or talk to her much. 

I will still try to give it an effort and if I feel the vibes are just not there I will stop. I don’t want to just ask her out I feel like I need to feel out the situation more. 

I wanted a green light and I never got it I feel like. Not sure if either of those situations were one. 

still I’m planning to try it out as this week goes on. 

Edited by spaceman33
More info
basil67
7 hours ago, spaceman33 said:

She could be. Just something about how she came outside on Thursday makes me think she likes me. Cause she didn’t do the same to my coworkers and she knows them just as well. 

im still not sure. She might be upset with me. 

Or there are games being played. I mean I don’t give her much attention or talk to her much. 

I will still try to give it an effort and if I feel the vibes are just not there I will stop. I don’t want to just ask her out I feel like I need to feel out the situation more. 

I wanted a green light and I never got it I feel like. Not sure if either of those situations were one. 

still I’m planning to try it out as this week goes on. 

You're not going to get a green light until you've established a good rapport.  

Thing is, if she's acknowledging you in a friendly way, then you take it a step further and talk to her more. If the talking goes well, ask her on a date

ZA Dater

OP I can relate to this, I had a co worker who was similar, mixed signals but she was not single. She loved every bit of attention she could get from me most days, other days I did not exist.My advice, sounds to me she senses you are shy and is probably just leading you on. Hence the warm cold responses.

Not worth spending time on her unless you are interested in her.

• Author
spaceman33

Too hot and cold for my liking. I thought the way she approached me at the party meant romantic interest. That’s what my gut said. But I’ve passed by her recently and she barely looks up. 

I mean I haven’t really tried to start a convo with her but yeah. 

2 hours ago, spaceman33 said:

Also guys. I found out she has a bf…. 

So that's the end of your question really. At most she liked a bit of a flirt for an ego boost, or you just mistook friendliness for flirtiness. Either way there isn't anything in this so it's best not to think about it too much.

• Author
11 minutes ago, FredEire said:

So that's the end of your question really. At most she liked a bit of a flirt for an ego boost, or you just mistook friendliness for flirtiness. Either way there isn't anything in this so it's best not to think about it too much.

I believe it was flirting cause I heard she also called me “so cute” to someone here.  But yeah. She has a bf so no point to waste my time. Wont end good for me in any circumstance prob. 

Edited by spaceman33
1 minute ago, spaceman33 said:

I believe it was flirting cause I heard she also called me “so cute” to someone here.  But yeah. She has a bf so no point to waste my time. Wont end good for me in any circumstance prob. 

Nope, it doesn't really matter. Just regard it as some silliness on her end and carry on with your life.