Does he like me or is he shy or what ?

Mizzcasual

Do I make him shy? Doesn’t interact with others in the same way. After some time gave him my number wished him have a good new years he gave wink as said it , he saw the note He opened it , I got off he shouted have a nice day. He didn’t text me acting nicer or flirting more. Next time he saw me dressed up wished me have a nice evening. Next time his supervisor was there as I got off he said you welcome winking replying to me. More months til I saw him whilst getting off both wished have nice day etc went down a step turned back said I didn’t see you in a long time. He kinda half smiled saying have a good day again quickly.

Months til saw him again. Usual wished me have a nice evening getting off after thanking him. He doesn’t say much to others bye or nothing. Saw him again hair different smiled at him more said hi he kind of then hit touched the ticket machine held his hand there looking at at me smiling in a type of way. Had supervisor there I got off only said bye bye. Next time usual greeting done thumbs up slowly looking at me didn’t to others. Sat behind him first time he was more friendly than usual to others and fidgeting a little. When I got off he changed to cheers bye bye not the usual. Saw him again next day,  I was dressed up a little more he gave me smile when he saw me and done thumbs up thing after the ticket looked at me a bit more acted normal . Didn’t sit behind him. He was less chatty his normal self. Wished him to have a nice evening usual way .He just said bye bye. Not sure why he’s changed ?Is he trying to stop the interaction? Usually he always says back or caught off guard?  Need to try talk to him more .

stillafool
35 minutes ago, Mizzcasual said:

After some time gave him my number wished him have a good new years he gave wink as said it , he saw the note He opened it , I got off he shouted have a nice day. He didn’t text me acting nicer or flirting more.

This is really all you need to focus on.  He knows you're interested in him because you gave him your number.  He hasn't contacted you to ask you out.  The smiling,, saying hi, really means nothing if he's not trying to see you.  He probably already has someone and is being nice to a woman who he knows has a crush on him but that is where it ends.  No you shouldn't try to talk to him more.

• Like 3
  • Author
Mizzcasual
4 minutes ago, stillafool said:

This is really all you need to focus on.  He knows you're interested in him because you gave him your number.  He hasn't contacted you to ask you out.  The smiling,, saying hi, really means nothing if he's not trying to see you.  He probably already has someone and is being nice to a woman who he knows has a crush on him but that is where it ends.  No you shouldn't try to talk to him more.

Had a feeling he wasn’t going to text he comes across a bit shy  , he upped the flirting and things after I gave the number 

smackie9

He's flattered but not interested. Even shy guys have the courage to ask someone out if they like them enough. 

• Like 3
  • Author
Mizzcasual
3 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

He's flattered but not interested. Even shy guys have the courage to ask someone out if they like them enough. 

He acts different with me compared to others seemed to up the flirting etc after I gave the number.  

If he really likes you he will do his damnest to be close to you and will want to see you / can’t get enough of you. I’m sorry this is light flirting and being friendly only. If he’s not all over your phone, right smack blazing like a fire truck in your life right now he’s not interested. Gurl you dropped so many hints already. Dont waste your time.

• Like 3
Ami1uwant

I’m a rather shy person when it comes to meeting a new woman without a reason/ motive. If you gave me your number if I had interest in you I’d contact you.  If I was dating someone I might have filed it away somewhere snd then reach out if I was single

• Like 2
stillafool
2 hours ago, Mizzcasual said:

Had a feeling he wasn’t going to text he comes across a bit shy  , he upped the flirting and things after I gave the number 

Especially if he were shy he would have jumped to contact you after YOU gave him your number, if he were interested.  You couldn't be more clear that you want him.  I still think he has someone but is flattered by the attention you are showing him and nothing more.

• 4 weeks later...
happyhorizons
On 4/19/2024 at 4:51 PM, Mizzcasual said:

He acts different with me compared to others seemed to up the flirting etc after I gave the number.  

I think he’s interested but maybe just a little shy. 

• Author
Mizzcasual
4 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

I think he’s interested but maybe just a little shy. 

He seemed like he was caught off guard when I sat behind him as well acting up more differently and changed his goodbye when I was getting  off which was weird  . His smile was way bigger  the next day he doesn’t usually smile that much .
Probably should  try talking to him starting a conversation ask where he’s from etc when it’s the direction of the last stop. See how he is usually I get off last stop last anyway . Maybe bring up we should WhatsApp sometime if it’s going good  .  So was he was too shy to text or wasn’t sure enough  or something? Our interactions have definitely evolved 

happyhorizons
1 hour ago, Mizzcasual said:

He seemed like he was caught off guard when I sat behind him as well acting up more differently and changed his goodbye when I was getting  off which was weird  . His smile was way bigger  the next day he doesn’t usually smile that much .
Probably should  try talking to him starting a conversation ask where he’s from etc when it’s the direction of the last stop. See how he is usually I get off last stop last anyway . Maybe bring up we should WhatsApp sometime if it’s going good  .  So was he was too shy to text or wasn’t sure enough  or something? Our interactions have definitely evolved 

I think he is shy which is leading to indecision. 

• Author
Mizzcasual
4 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

Is he’s not sure how to move it forward ? I   so I have to try talk to him first if he’s too shy ? Maybe that’s why he’s flirting more to see if I do anything else .Start a conversation ask where he’s from flirt a  bit  like say guys from “insert country” are good looking to whatever he says see how is if all good try swap numbers ?  

• Like 1
  • Author
Mizzcasual
45 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

Is he likely trying to see if I’ll will chat to him or something?I wonder if that why he’s done a few extra little things recently more obvious flirting . I’m too used to online moves . I think he has warmed up more apart from when I sat behind him he wasn’t sure how to act .

happyhorizons

Hopefully, he will COME AROUND.  If not, you might have to "take the bull by the horns" and help him along.  

• Author
Mizzcasual
9 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

Hopefully, he will COME AROUND.  If not, you might have to "take the bull by the horns" and help him along.  

He seems more shy i feel like he’s probably waiting to see if I do something and he seems to be following my lead . I’m a bit shy too got more confident around him. I’ll try to talk to him ask where he’s from if it’s a good time maybe bring up WhatsApp if I don’t get shy . I’ll see how he’s responding . Maybe I come across different that’s why he’s shy with me . Should make him more confident around me if I try talking to him?

• Like 1
happyhorizons
On 5/15/2024 at 4:50 PM, Mizzcasual said:

He seems more shy i feel like he’s probably waiting to see if I do something and he seems to be following my lead . I’m a bit shy too got more confident around him. I’ll try to talk to him ask where he’s from if it’s a good time maybe bring up WhatsApp if I don’t get shy . I’ll see how he’s responding . Maybe I come across different that’s why he’s shy with me . Should make him more confident around me if I try talking to him?

I think you taking the lead will definitely help (if you are comfortable doing so).

• Author
Mizzcasual
29 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

I think you taking the lead will definitely help (if you are comfortable doing so).

Saw him today got off last .

I said  thanks you then said 

Where are you from ? 

He was like what  where am I from? Yeah  he said  I’m from far far away ,  I said where ? He said in I’m from (insert country)

I said oh really nice was thinking you were from there  he didn’t hear what I said had to repeat it 

He said I have to go cause I park here 

I said ok see you he said bye bye as I got off . Or I might’ve said the “insert country “guys are good looking and not said bye I think I said it and didn’t wait for his reaction getting shy 

I got to shy to ask for the number cause he said he had to go .  

Then said the (insert country) guys are good looking (not sure if he heard )

It was his last stop finishes before the  of the  shift bus back depot  . I checked yesterday thought he would have more time to talk . Maybe he was late the bus was slightly earlier yesterday . Guess it’s good he gave a reason he had to go ? 

Did it sound ok?  I wish I asked for his number guess the ice is broken now . I thought at least ask where he’s from 

happyhorizons
3 minutes ago, Mizzcasual said:

Saw him today got off last .

I said  thanks you then said 

Where are you from ? 

He was like what  where am I from? Yeah  he said  I’m from far far away ,  I said where ? He said in I’m from (insert country)

I said oh really nice was thinking you were from there  he didn’t hear what I said had to repeat it 

I said ok see you he said bye bye as I got off . Or I might’ve said the “insert country “guys are good looking and not said bye I think I said it and didn’t wait for his reaction getting shy 

I got to shy to ask for the number cause he said he had to go .  

It was his last stop finishes before the  of the  shift bus back depot  . I checked yesterday thought he would have more time to talk . Maybe he was late the bus was slightly earlier yesterday . Guess it’s good he gave a reason he had to go ? 

Did it sound ok?  I wish I asked for his number guess the ice is broken now . I thought at least ask where he’s from 

I think that sounds good. At least, you have broken the ice with him.

• Author
Mizzcasual
2 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

Was he still shy ? I think he was joking playful at the start only he didn’t continue the conversation after  ?  Wasn’t sure when he said that or probably on a tight schedule? I think he was late too the but was slightly earlier yesterday . Maybe good that he gave a reason to go ? What do I do next ? 

• Author
Mizzcasual
3 hours ago, happyhorizons said:

It took a while to get to that stage lol

i think he was running late the bus was 15/20 minutes later to the last stop  and went back to the depot to end the first shift seems they do split shifts.  Did he seem engaged? Or still shy or a little more comfortable joking? Maybe next time I get the number I have good reason to ask since he seemed a little busy. I was respecting that he needed to go  didn’t seem like the right time to ask today. And continue taking the lead I think he’s responding to it 

• Author
Mizzcasual
34 minutes ago, happyhorizons said:

Good For You….well done

What do I do next ? Did he still seem interested just running late at work how he had to end the conversation?

or maybe try ask for his number next after talking a bit again 

Alpacalia
On 4/19/2024 at 2:00 PM, Mizzcasual said:

Next time his supervisor was there as I got off he said you welcome winking replying to me. More months til I saw him whilst getting off both wished have nice day etc went down a step turned back said I didn’t see you in a long time. He kinda half smiled saying have a good day again quickly.

Months til saw him again. Usual wished me have a nice evening getting off after thanking him. He doesn’t say much to others bye or nothing. Saw him again hair different smiled at him more said hi he kind of then hit touched the ticket machine held his hand there looking at at me smiling in a type of way. Had supervisor there I got off only said bye bye. Next time usual greeting done thumbs up slowly looking at me didn’t to others. Sat behind him first time he was more friendly than usual to others and fidgeting a little. When I got off he changed to cheers bye bye not the usual. Saw him again next day,  I was dressed up a little more he gave me smile when he saw me and done thumbs up thing after the ticket looked at me a bit more acted normal . Didn’t sit behind him. He was less chatty his normal self. Wished him to have a nice evening usual way .He just said bye bye. Not sure why he’s changed ?Is he trying to stop the interaction? Usually he always says back or caught off guard?  Need to try talk to him more .

It does not seem like you are making him shy. He may just have a reserved personality or feel more comfortable with you. This is a work environment, so it is important to be respectful and not make any assumptions about his behavior. He has your phone number. 

You can continue to be friendly and interact with him in a professional manner, but do not force any interaction that he is not receptive to.

• Author
Mizzcasual
13 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

It does not seem like you are making him shy. He may just have a reserved personality or feel more comfortable with you. This is a work environment, so it is important to be respectful and not make any assumptions about his behavior. He has your phone number. 

You can continue to be friendly and interact with him in a professional manner, but do not force any interaction that he is not receptive to.

I gave him that long ago he’s been more flirty since doing more winking , looking at me in a type of way etc .

I spoke to him today to try get past the small talk .

Got off last .

I said  thank you then said  Where are you from ? 

I said ok see you he said bye bye as I got off . Or I might’ve said the “insert country “guys are good looking and not said bye I think I said it and didn’t wait for his reaction getting shy 

I got too shy to ask for the number cause he said he had to go .  

It was his last stop finishes before the  of the  shift bus back depot  . I checked yesterday thought he would have more time to talk . Maybe he was late the bus was slightly earlier by like 15 mins yesterday . Guess it’s good he gave a reason he had to go running late .