Replies

d0nnivain

Depends on what he does. It's a bit low interest but he did reply.   If you are somebody who needs instant responses he's not your guy.  If you are still interested, respond.  See how long the next reply takes.  

• Thanks 1
ZA Dater

Probably too long, meet him and see what the connection in person is like.

• Like 1

Are you in a relationship or still at the casual dating stage? 3 days is way too long in a relationship, but if you're casually dating I don't think it's uncommon.

smackie9

I read an article from an online Men's magazine, and they did a questionnaire. One of the questions was why don't men respond to text messages, or take a long time to....the number one answer is, sorry to say this but, it's because they don't want to. They know you messaged them...that's no mystery. 

• Thanks 1
Lotsgoingon

Three days and no response generally means he's not interested in romance.

What's your question?

• Like 1

He's not interested.

You move to next until you find one that shows you his full interest.

I have dated all sort of men but never dated one that l had to wait on his texts.  From the get go if the man did not show me his full attention l would lose interest instantly and move to next. 

• Like 3

What does he do for work and where/ are there connectivity issues? If nothing of the sort, move on. Interest is low. 

• Like 1
  • Author
SLB2022
6 hours ago, Gaeta said:

He's not interested.

You move to next until you find one that shows you his full interest.

I have dated all sort of men but never dated one that l had to wait on his texts.  From the get go if the man did not show me his full attention l would lose interest instantly and move to next. 

I always really like your advice very direct, yeah I was thinking this myself so I didn’t bother to reply! - appreciate it as always! Honestly I just have serious bad luck lol 

• Like 1