Still can't move on

Tiddytok5

It’s been a month since my ex boyfriend completely blindsided me and ghosted me. 

I’m still in love with him and I’m finding it extremely difficult to move on.

basil67

Is this the boyfriend who ended things late last year?   Or have you fallen in love with a new guy since then and it's already ended?

d0nnivain

Step one:  Remind yourself that he doesn't love you. If he did he would not have ghosted. 

It's only been a month.  CW suggests that it can take 1/2 the length of the relationship to fully get over him.  

I like to make lists to help me heal.  List all the reasons you are better off without him.  Make lists of things you'd like to do now that you have free time.  

Do keep busy.  Exercise.  Movement uplifts the spirit.  Rediscover a hobby or get a new one.  Pick up a side hustle or work over time.  Just don't give yourself much time to dwell  

You will be OK  Each day is a little better. 

• Like 4
smackie9

I get it, you never really got the closure, so you sit there and wonder why it happened so suddenly. Look up the 5 stages of grieving the end of a relationship. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. It takes time for the residual feelings to wear off. You need more time you need more time. Just know you are still grieving, and understand that this part will end soon.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Susie47 said:

If you are facing this type of uncertainty, You can hire a private investigator if you feel unsure about your partner  motive towards you , they will help you get into their phone ethically and give you access and hopefully you don't get too heartbroken . You can hire spyworld47 on Instagram or email them at [email protected] . They are very good and they will help you out .

This is a Scammer.

• Like 1