-Anonymous

Hi. So there is this girl in my life, we are just friends but we talk sometimes (Online). I kinda have crush on her, I'm sort of convinced that I love her, I sometimes reach peace when I talk to her, When I think about her I see perfection, there is nothing wrong with her in my opinion, Her personality, Her mindset, Her face and body, Her voice,  Everything about her is just beautiful and is kinda what I was always looking for.

On the other hand I am facing important times of my life, the ones that determine my future and destiny, and It takes about 15 other months of hard work to end, Therefore I can't really lose focus in this time and must become obsessed with my goals as I want to be the best in what I do.

But I am afraid that If I stop thinking about her and forget her for this 15 months, When I come back to her I won't be feeling this feeling anymore.

What Should I do?

d0nnivain

It's not an either or proposition.  You can do both.  Learn some balance.  Ask her out.  Continue pursuing your other goals.  

• Like 1
  • Author
-Anonymous
26 minutes ago, d0nnivain said:

Ask her out.

Well it's not technically possible, she is like a 1000 kilometers away from me

d0nnivain

You have the internet; phones, video calls & over the course of the 15 months while you are pursuing your other interest you can probably manage to get to her at least once.  It's 1,000 km not 1,000,000.  Try optimism.  I kept a 3,000 mile NY to LA relationship alive for 2 years before cell phones & the internet.  Where there is a will, there is a way.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
-Anonymous
4 hours ago, basil67 said:

Is she romantically interested in you?

It's a hard question, There are some signs saying yes, and some saying no.

For instance when I'm not around for like a month, she starts asking my friends that why I'm not there, there were few small signs as well that could be mistaken but if they were true there is a high chance that she is, for example once I was talking to her in a private chat about the theory that everyone is actually one person, It's "The Egg Theory" I suppose. And then she said "It would be better if everyone could be 2 people", now I might be delusional but I guess that could be a sign.

On the other hand, She said that she doesn't get good vibes when we talk in private chat and asked me to rejoin the group chat we met (which isn't one of those group chats that everyone is trying to f*** each other, we are just a bunch of friends). I also haven't told her about how I feel yet although she probably knows that, but she said that we are like brothers and sisters when talking about something else which is a little heartbreaking.

2 hours ago, -Anonymous said:

It's a hard question, There are some signs saying yes, and some saying no.

For instance when I'm not around for like a month, she starts asking my friends that why I'm not there, there were few small signs as well that could be mistaken but if they were true there is a high chance that she is, for example once I was talking to her in a private chat about the theory that everyone is actually one person, It's "The Egg Theory" I suppose. And then she said "It would be better if everyone could be 2 people", now I might be delusional but I guess that could be a sign.

On the other hand, She said that she doesn't get good vibes when we talk in private chat and asked me to rejoin the group chat we met (which isn't one of those group chats that everyone is trying to f*** each other, we are just a bunch of friends). I also haven't told her about how I feel yet although she probably knows that, but she said that we are like brothers and sisters when talking about something else which is a little heartbreaking.

I don’t think she likes you. I’d back off and not try anything. She doesn’t like talking with you one on one from the sounds of it and she thinks of you like a brother. That’s a clear sign she’s not interested romantically. Be respectful of that. If you feel you can’t get a grip on your crush or feelings then distance yourself and don’t talk to her as much.

basil67

In addition to what Glows wrote, I think it's a stretch to connect her comment on the Egg Theory with romantic interest.  I take it more as her dismissing the premise

Edited by basil67
Lotsgoingon

N

9 hours ago, -Anonymous said:

She said that she doesn't get good vibes when we talk in private chat and asked me to rejoin the group chat we met ..

Dude, if she doesn't even want to talk to you privately, there is no way she's romantically interested in you. Zero chance. Sorry.

There are women around you. Go and meet them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Lotsgoingon

And you can find highly motivated and academically serious women around you. So there is no tradeoff between dating and studying. 

d0nnivain
22 hours ago, -Anonymous said:

, She said that she doesn't get good vibes when we talk in private chat and asked me to rejoin the group chat 

That is a pretty bad sign.  If she won't talk to you in private & you have never met, it's highly unlikely that she's interested in dating you.  

You don't even really know her.  You can't possibly love her although you may have a crush on her.  She's hardly perfect.  

You need to be more realistic.  Perhaps date locally. It will be so much easier.