What happened between me and Ai

On November 30, 2023 at 10:34 PM I said "Hi Ai, how long have you been on OkCupid, I recently joined, and I am hoping to find someone who is looking for a relationship as seriously as I am."

On December 17, 2023 at 10:35 PM Ai said "Hello Sunny, thank you for messaging me. How are you doing?"

On December 18, 2023 at 4:10 PM I said "Why don't we meet for coffee/a drink? Would you like to meet on Saturday?"

On December 18, 2022 at 5:25 PM Ai said "Coffee sounds nice, unfortunately I can’t do Saturday"

On December 18, 2023 at 6:21 PM I said "Are you available on December 25th, which is a Monday?"

On December 29, 2023 at 4:58 PM I said "The next time I am available is January 1st, which is Monday, when is the next time you are available?"

Ai did not respond to the last 2 times I asked her questions, did I do anything which turned her off?

basil67

You seem to be using real names when quoting chat and message.   Please consider using fake names for your and their privacy and safety

smackie9

No you didn't, she's simply not interested. Move on.

On 4/2/2024 at 10:54 PM, 1_T said:

On November 30, 2023 at 10:34

That was 4 months ago, why are you inquiring about this. 

Why do you invite women for coffee on your 2nd sentence? You don't even know who she is and if she's interesting to you. 

You posted 5 threads about this.

Edited by Gaeta
  • Like 1
On 4/2/2024 at 9:54 PM, 1_T said:

On November 30, 2023 at 10:34 PM I said "Hi Ai, how long have you been on OkCupid, I recently joined, and I am hoping to find someone who is looking for a relationship as seriously as I am."

On December 17, 2023 at 10:35 PM Ai said "Hello Sunny, thank you for messaging me. How are you doing?"

On December 18, 2023 at 4:10 PM I said "Why don't we meet for coffee/a drink? Would you like to meet on Saturday?"

On December 18, 2022 at 5:25 PM Ai said "Coffee sounds nice, unfortunately I can’t do Saturday"

On December 18, 2023 at 6:21 PM I said "Are you available on December 25th, which is a Monday?"

On December 29, 2023 at 4:58 PM I said "The next time I am available is January 1st, which is Monday, when is the next time you are available?"

Ai did not respond to the last 2 times I asked her questions, did I do anything which turned her off?

Every single thread I have seen you make has just been you copying old conversations back to us. 

Are you being honest about this stuff? Surely you realize one of the days you asked to meet was Christmas.

Not only is he asking people to coffee on his second sentence but he is asking them to coffee on Christmas.

I'm beginning to think the OP might just be telling stories anyway.

• Like 1
basil67
31 minutes ago, Sony12 said:

Not only is he asking people to coffee on his second sentence but he is asking them to coffee on Christmas.

I'm beginning to think the OP might just be telling stories anyway.

I noticed the Christmas thing too, but in his defence, I think he is not from a nation which has a Christian heritage.  

I also suspect that OP is neuro diverse

• Like 1