Fiancé sang female coworkers praises and called her pretty, now I'm jealous when they're studying together

Yellowrose91

My fiancé has a female coworker. He has spoken to me about her only a few times. He told me how good a woman she is and that she’s pretty.

Now they both have an upcoming exam and are studying together a a few hours a few days a week. I can’t help but feel insecure about this after what he said. Am I being silly here? Need to know if I should just get over this

Wiseman2

You've had issues with this coworker and your BF for a long time. Is he trying to make you jealous or do you just feel insecure about the relationship? 

d0nnivain

Yes you are being silly.  Just because she is a good person who happens to be pretty does not mean you are not a good person or that you are not pretty.  Be happy your guy has good taste.  It's that good taste & good judgment that made him pick a quality partner:  You! 

basil67

Have a look at your posting history about this guy.....I'm not sure if getting upset about others is your 'normal' or if he is a really bad choice of partner for you, but you've made an extraordinarily large number of complaints in a small time.

What's the bigger picture here?  And why are you staying with someone who upsets you so often?

d0nnivain

You seem to think your BF should live & function in some bubble where you are the only woman he talks to.  Life doesn't work like that.   There will always be women in the lives of every man you are with.  You need to learn to deal with that. 

Your insane overblown jealousy will destroy every relationship you ever have if you don't get a grip on your insecurities.