I NEED SOME ADVICE ABOUT A GIRL!!

Krayzie Bone

Krayzie Bone

I know that this girl likes me, I think she is going out with someone else right now, but I'm pretty sure she will break up with the person. I haven't seen this girl for a while, but I think about her a lot. I know I'm going to get see her a lot because she is coming to my school. I want to let this girl know that I really like her and I want to go out with her, but I don't know how to tell her or what to say to her when I'm around her!! She used to go out with a couple of friends of mine and I'd feel kind of weird going out with her, but I still really like her. So what should I say to her when I see her-should I ask for her phone number and call her?? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ABOUT WHAT TO DO!!!!!

These are the situations when you just suck your nuts up inside your body and go for it. She's not going to know unless you make yourself clear, so it takes a little risk here. The good news is that if it fails miserably, the sun is still going to rise tomorrow. I'd be honest about how you feel but DON'T jump on the poor girl. If she likes you, she likes you. If she doesn't, she doesn't. You are going to meet plenty of women in life that feel differently about you than you do about them. Don't compromise any friendships over this, but our society seems to have decided that us men have to make most of the moves. It's unfortunate and I don't agree with it, but it's the way we have to deal with people sometimes. You just can't please everyone.

Just another aspect to look at, not to rain on your parade though,

But from what you said it sounds like this young lady changes boyfriends regularly. If she is with someone right now, and would willingly ditch him so quickly to be with you... then who is to say that she won't ditch you just as fast.

Think long and hard about whether or not to put your heart on the line like that for her. Make sure she is *really* worth it.

~*~ Robynn ~*~