Online confession

Mimiko2024

I met this guy online and we're chatting now... Suddenly he said that in the days that we're chatting up he kinda got acquainted to me and he expressed that he wants to have a "romantic relationship" with me... And it's only been 5 days from when I met him... Should I give it a try? Do you think he's sincere?...

Alpacalia

Depends. Do you live nearby? How can he know that he wants a romantic relationship with you without actually meeting you? 

d0nnivain

If you met on a dating site I think that is the point to see if you are compatible romantically. 

I'm sure he's sincere in that he thinks that is what he wants based on the minimal interactions you have had to date. Understand onc you meet & actually go on a date, he could change his mind.  

basil67
6 hours ago, Mimiko2024 said:

I met this guy online and we're chatting now... Suddenly he said that in the days that we're chatting up he kinda got acquainted to me and he expressed that he wants to have a "romantic relationship" with me... And it's only been 5 days from when I met him... Should I give it a try? Do you think he's sincere?...

You're the one who's talking with him - so do YOU think he's sincere?   Tell him that if he wants a romantic relationship, he needs to ask you on a date.