Intriguing Question

SproadicQuestionaire

SproadicQuestionaire

So I’m a decent looking guy, I’m 6’5”, have a nice job and make a decent amount of money and actually own a house at 31. I’ve also been referred to as “the nice” guy and not like my friends (kinda douchey).  My question is how the hell do you even talk to those influencer wannabe, girls who are popular and have like 5k instagram followers? Is it just luck? I recently got back from a trip and talked tot hem quite easily (they all look nothing like their instagrams, ironic). I guess my issue is, how do you continue that to the real world? 

Edited by SproadicQuestionaire
d0nnivain

You talk to people the same way:  politely.  You show genuine interest in what they have to say & be an earnest, active listener.   You flirt.  you smile but you read the room & don't push too hard if your advances aren't welcome. 

Wiseman2

Have you tried getting a good profile and pics on paid quality dating apps? 

Why would you want to be a fan of some "influencer"? 

Where else are you meeting woman?

Join some groups and clubs, volunteer, get involved in sports and fitness, take some classes and courses and broaden your social horizons.

This way you can make friends, improve social skills and  have fun and meet real life women who aren't selling anything.

Please focus on improving socal skills. Please reconsider boasting about how you are supposedly such a catch, but IG thirst traps aren't falling all over you. 

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Thanks 1
Alpacalia

If you want to have a successful conversation with those you view as "influencer wannabes," maybe reflect on your attitude towards them beforehand. Speaking of others, especially women, in a negative manner is not the best approach to gaining their attention. Take the time to get to know their likes, beliefs, and values, and engage in genuine discussions. Don't forget to also share your own interests and passions. Treat them with the same respect and curiosity you would any other individual you're looking to connect with.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Like 1
mark clemson
6 hours ago, SproadicQuestionaire said:

I guess my issue is, how do you continue that to the real world? 

I don't have "relationships" like this (in fact I'm married) but it sounds like at some point after chatting/getting to know them a bit you text something along the lines of "You know, you seem really nice. Would you like to go on a date (RW date) sometime?" and see how they react.

If they say "yes, sure" you take it from there, make a plan that fits their schedule, etc. I suspect most reactions will be "no" as they are perhaps more comfortable with online rather than RW "connection" and all the weird folks online sometimes make it seem like everyone's dysfunctional. So if they buy into that stuff I'm guessing they'll say no, but I could be wrong...

flitzanu
6 hours ago, SproadicQuestionaire said:

So I’m a decent looking guy, I’m 6’5”, have a nice job and make a decent amount of money and actually own a house at 31. I’ve also been referred to as “the nice” guy and not like my friends (kinda douchey).  My question is how the hell do you even talk to those influencer wannabe, girls who are popular and have like 5k instagram followers? Is it just luck? I recently got back from a trip and talked tot hem quite easily (they all look nothing like their instagrams, ironic). I guess my issue is, how do you continue that to the real world? 

start with not assigning a person a value based on their instagram followers, that doesn't equate to any personality value in the real world

basil67
8 hours ago, SproadicQuestionaire said:

My question is how the hell do you even talk to those influencer wannabe, girls who are popular and have like 5k instagram followers? 

😬 Why would you want to talk to them?  Wouldn't you prefer a girl who doesn't need the validation of so many followers or the need to draw so much attention to herself?

• Like 1
Wiseman2

Are you referring to the 21 yo from the cruise? You described her as a "9". Is that what you mean by "influencer wannabe"?  Attractive enough to have a lot of IG followers? Maybe it's time to stop perusing IG as some sort of ideal? 

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1