How Much Should I Pay?

Here's the Situation

I'm having some work done at my place, and about 1 1/2 wks ago I suddenly had to move out unexpectedly. The repairs are done and I can move back in this weekend. In the mean time, a girl-friend of mine offered me to stay at her place. I was quite a bit of an inconvenience for her. She doesn't have a job (laid off, has unemployment) and is having trouble meeting all bills at the end of the month. I already contributed to laundry and food ($150) and I'm certain that water, electric, etc wouldn't have gone up that much from one extra person for two weeks, but I just gotta offer something more. How much should I pay under the following circumstances?

A: She asked for nothing. She was inconvenienced, but as a friend she just wanted the best for me and has taken really good care of me since.

B: She asks for nothing, but hinted that I should help pay a couple hundred dollars towards rent / bills for her trouble. Its less than a hotel would have been, and I did have no money or place to go at the time she brought me in.

C: She indirectly asks for about $300 (more, I already gave $100 cash in addition to groceries above) and the time spent there wasn't exactly smooth. She gave a place only because I had no place else to go and even kicked me out in the cold rain in the middle of the night once, bare foot, forcing me to sleep in my truck when we had a disagreement.

Do any of your answers change if this wasn't just a friend, but my serious girlfriend and we'd been serious for... 5 or 6 months?