ali 1236

Breakup after 9 years, i was denied closure or goodbye, im no saint but still i mean its 9 years almost a decade, started relationship with her cheating in the early begning said she thought im not serious about her, decided to reconcile but hitting brick wall , it got better ove the years but it was not working. Im not against breakup i told her that but we must end it in good terms. Not me comimg home after family emergency trip and find her gone. Met her outside work agreed for cafe, then text she not meeting, i threaten to tell her parents everything or come to work to see her, guess what she text she complaint to police and my manager at work spoke with me as she raised it at work too as we work for same employer. God help me all i say.

To be fair to her, i couldn't have kids i couldnt get married officially to her i couldn't n i wasted her time and mine, because i was worried about thr cheat couldnt get over it. I think what if i dont like the children or it reminds me of the cheat etc, she had abortion 2x was less than 2months pregnancy. But im in pain i was not good and she kept saying she changed and i know she did but i was stupid stuck in the cheat. I wish god forgive me for the way i treated her after the cheat and god forgive her too. I pray she be happy. She was very organised great at home taking care of everything,  guess the start wasn't great hence it was difficult, it's complicated. 

I'm sad and hurt but I'm not angry thankfully, 

Wiseman2

Unfortunately it seems like she fled an abusive situation. Please stay far away. The last thing you need is a harassment chare, stalking complaint or a restraining order filed against you.

"coming home after family emergency trip and find her gone.  guess what she text she complaint to police and my manager at work spoke with me as she raised it at work too as we work for same employer". 

• Author
ali 1236
51 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Unfortunately it seems like she fled an abusive situation. Please stay far away. The last thing you need is a harassment chare, stalking complaint or a restraining order filed against you.

"coming home after family emergency trip and find her gone.  guess what she text she complaint to police and my manager at work spoke with me as she raised it at work too as we work for same employer". 

Thank you for your reply. I would disagree though. I don't want to mention details of the cheat and what happened after that and where ended as I first not trying to win you be by my side nor trying to say bad things about her that may ruin her in your view. That much I respect her. 

I'm not against the breakup and it could have come anyways, but I'm sad a person u love for 9 years decide to hit you again and betray you after all this time. My question is, is too much to end things in good terms? 

I'm not physically aggressive or abusive, I'm not the obsessed guy chasing and stalking like u see in TV. I decided to have zero contact with her and chapter is closed. Guess I'm here because I'm sad and disappointed. You don't when u love someone u don't see cheat coming , and certainly didn't see police or work report coming I'm in disbelief,  you don't know how close we were, we renewed rent for 2years and bought lots of stuff tigather this is like few months ago only. 

I found chat with one of her poisn friend I asked about it why it's deleted she denied never wanted to tell me, but now it's clear that nasty friend encouraged her to leave and did spiritual things etc as she told me. This friend was the same friend that told her after the cheat that " its ok I also cheated on my boyfriend we been their" that type, I feel my partner brainwashed , she will never report to police or work no way on earth. I mean we sit and talk about ppl we know when they do these things like in shock. Eventually this happens.