Overcoming attachment in a relationship

I am in a five year relationship. The one thing I wanted  more than anything in this world was to be with her and live with her. We both suffer from depression and anxiety issues. Recently she has moved further away from me and kept it a secret until a week from her move in date due to me not participating as much as she likes in her family and friends social events. Also because I of my depression I think it negatively effects her cause I tend to talk to her alot about my feelings. This is because I feel so comfortable with her and feel like she does help. I have really committed myself since than to being there and it seems to have bettered our relationship.  Also I have tried more to hide my issues from her to help it not negatively effect the relationship which I don't know is the right thing to do. The reason I was not participating in a lot of family and friends social events was due to my anxiety. Right now I don't have any friends or family really so I depend on her very heavily. Which I know is unhealthy. I'm having constant panic attacks at work do to the situation. Sometimes I have trouble keeping it together and often have to go to the bathroom to cry. Her moving further away and our relationship being rocky has really made me feel alone and very depressed. The question is how do I overcome my attachment and dependency of her?

Please seek the help of a profession therapist right away.  Are you under the care of a medical doctor?  Perhaps you'd benefit from medication.  You need to talk all of this over with professionals who will be involved with you specifically for this purpose.  

Your romantic relationship with your girlfriend is not the place to get the help you need.   She is not your therapist, caregiver or similar.