Ghosted?

Tiddytok5

On 12/2/2023 at 4:15 PM, Tiddytok5 said:

Truth or falsehoods, I'm not buying what he's selling..anymore.

I ended things.

I'm glad. I get that his previous girls have cheated, but that's not about his sexual performance. Sounds like a load of horse s**t.  

• Like 2

Please use common sense next time. That isn't to beat you with a stick but so that you can put pieces together and hopefully avoid this from happening in future.

You're someone that abstains from sex and here he comes along with his consistent effort, expectation, desire. Then boom... He ghosts you after like you never existed and ignores you for 4 days, which would have continued had you not reached out. Sex made him feel invincible but 4 days later, it made him feel like less of one apparently which explains why he ghosted you because it set in.

He only wanted sex from the jump.(some people will tell you anything to get there). Everyday he reached out. I find it interesting he stopped exactly when he got what he wanted which was sex. This already increases the odds he played you. He even goes on to tell you that he feels unfulfilled as a lover after having sex with you. Read between the lines. He's indirectly saying he didn't even enjoy it.

That's your closure right there...

All this build up to be shut down that fast as soon as he got sex?

Give it some time and he'd have showed his true colours risqué wise if you get my drift.

• Like 1
On 12/1/2023 at 9:12 PM, Tiddytok5 said:

.He said he has been trying to work on accepting it, but he can't and it makes him depressed that he can't fix it...as although there is surgery, pills, and other things, he said he would never do that, because those aren't fixes, but gimmicks.  

Unfortunately it seems like the sexual encounter was a flop, he was embarrassed and he's unwilling to get treatments for whatever his problem is.  Not your problem to worry about. 

• Like 1

Are you also Shaylasoul in the above thread?  In this thread you said he wanted to remain celibate but you tried to arouse him to sex and he became angry and didn't want to see you anymore.  You tried to lure him in with your food.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Author
Tiddytok5
On 12/3/2023 at 11:55 AM, stillafool said:

Are you also Shaylasoul in the above thread?  In this thread you said he wanted to remain celibate but you tried to arouse him to sex and he became angry and didn't want to see you anymore.  You tried to lure him in with your food.

No I am not that poster.